Chapter 26

[Warning 15+]

Beam POV

I see his handsome face from afar. He is talking with my best friend, Phana, while drinking his coffee. I've warned him hundred times times that he should reduce the amount of caffeine in his body, but stubborn Forth doesn't listen. I can't say anything, at least now he only drinks it once a day, not twice or thrice like before.

I, Forth and my friends are sitting in the cafeteria and chitchat for awhile. Today we won't have much schedule since there is no lecture today and we get 'free day' from hospital. I take a glance at Forth. I analyze his handsome face which I had rarely seen because of my hectic schedule. We had video call last night, but it was different from face-to-face meeting. I don't know why I easily miss him. I miss his kiss and his touch. The last time we do 'it' was three weeks ago. 

Shit.

It bothers me because it feels like I'm a bitch. Why should I have dirty mind? It isn't like our relationship equals to having a sex at anytime. 

While my imagination is going wild, suddenly I feel Forth's hand on my tight. He just gently touch it without realizing his action might make me feel frustrated.

Yes.. I'm frustrated. I want him now.

I take his left hand, then whisper to his ear, "If you want to do something inappropriate, it isn't the right place. My friends are watching,"

Forth looks at me, reading my expression in order to understand the meaning of my words. I've told you all that Forth is smart ass when it is about me. He gets my point easily.

"Guys.. I think I and Beam should go now. There is something important I need to do today. We are sorry for leaving earlier." Forth says. What an excuse.

"Really? Where do you guys want to go? Is it urgent? Hey Beam... why does your face become red?" Kit asks. "Don't tell me that you guys want to..........."

Fuck.. I'm so embarrassed.

Forth doesn't care about my friend's question. He pulls me and takes me to nearest parking lot. I'm able to spot his motorcycle.

"Forth.. there is no another helmet?!" I speak up.

"Don't worry, I'll choose the fastest and safest road, so we will reach your dorm in five minutes."

"My dorm?"

"Yes, yours. Or do you want to do it in mine?" he asks me back. I can feel my face burning up.

There is no an answer from my mouth, so he just holds my hand.

                                         ***

As he said before, we arrive in my dorm five minutes later. Seriously.. I don't know what's going on here. I just remembered that I was in the cafeteria and talked with my friends. Forth hugs me tightly as soon as I close the door.

"I miss you sooooo much, Beam." He sniffs my hair and kiss my neck.  He kisses my neck hungrily. I bet he gives me hickeys as many as he can. I need to prevent the consequence, so I move his lips to mine. Our kiss is different than before. I can feel there is burning flame in my head. I put my hand on his neck as I pull his deeper.

Forth let out his groan when I start biting his lips. He takes his revenge by roughly grabbing my butts, yet he doesn't let go my lips. My defense has been taken away when Forth's hand isn't in the back part of my body. He moves to the front one.  I moan since he can give me the best pleasure I've ever had even when I'm fully dress.

Both of us are sweating, so I initiate to unbuttoned Forth's shirt. I really love his perfect body, that's why I never miss a chance to touch his abs whenever I take his clothes off. He is half-naked already. I stop our kiss and start exploring his body. I give many marks on his body. I know Forth doesn't mind it because he loves it if I claim he is mine.

                                        ***

Forth POV

Beam takes initiate to take off my clothes, and here I am quite surprised by his action. I thought it will end there, but Beam moves his lips from mine to my neck and my chest. I can feel he give me gentle bite on my neck and my chest. I can't describe how I react to this, but all I can say that it feels so fucking great.

Beam keeps kissing my body until he reaches that part. He  unzips my pants and pull them down. He looks at mine for seconds before he put it into his mouth. I'm deadly surprised because I never expect he would do that to me. He pulls in and pulls out mine from his mouth intensely. I can't hold back my loud groan. It feels great and satisfying as I release it in his mouth. This situation encourages me to do something further. I take off all of his clothes until he is fully naked. I lead him to lay on the bed, and directly put my cock into his heaven hole. He is always tight whenever I enter my favorite place.

Beam sounds sexy as he is moaning after I speed up.  With my free mouth, I suck his nipples to make double sensation in his body. Beam's body moves along with the rhythm.  We do it for a long time until I collapse against his chest, so my muscle presses to him. I decide to rolled to the side and gather Beam's body to my hug. 

I kiss his lips gently which is different from my previous kisses. "Did it hurt?" Beam drowns his head into my chest, and shakes his head.

 "Really? Umm... maybe your body is already familiar to its owner, so it doesn't hurt anymore." I laugh. This time, he hits my chest instead. It isn't painful but it feel tickle and full of pleasure.

"Thank you, Forth,"he speaks in low voice.

"Thank you for what?"

"Everything."

"Everything that happened today?" I ask him back. Is he serious feeling thankful? It is me who should feel blessed.

"Pervert!!" Beam hits me for second time. However, all of sudden I can feel something touch my junior. It is Beam's. He does it on purpose.

Shit... it makes me get hard again.

"Beam?" I call his name to give him warning. Beam doesn't answer me. He chooses  to get up and sit on the top of me. His cock is touching my lower  abdomen and his butt touches the tip of my dick.

"Let me ride you this time" Without warning, Beam let me enter his hole.

I can't say anything because it is fucking good. All of his actions really makes me happy. 

-to be continued-

hi.... I'm back.

I'm really really sorry for not updating last week. It was because I moved to another city because of my new work ╥﹏╥ That is why this chapter is shorter than usual. I wrote this chapter less than an hour since I don't have much time to write longer.

I hope you guys understand.

thank you for always reading my story.