B.H.C - 58

Regina's Pov

There it was, a coffin under lying several layers of soil and it's now when I was seeing Camryn raise it up in front of us and we not only came across one coffin but there were two, Camryn slowly lifted them up in the air as she guided both of the wooden boxes down in front of me as I eyed Emma who stood there shocked "You said one, but these are two....." Emma was cut short by Camryn who had the casket placed down in front of us.

"Open the left one" she said pointing the coffin at the left side as I eyed Alexander who nodded towards me, walking his way past us he kneeled down beside the casket as he trailed his fingers down the lead of the coffin whispering something he eyed me as I nodded allowing him to open the lead off.

"It's sealed with the corpse spell Regina, it's not possible for us to open it" he informed me which made me to stare down the coffin, "Only a ruling King or Queen can open this" I said remembering the one of many protocols I learned with the spell, Corpse spells are casted by people who are kings or queens of some evil beings while it's only the ruling King or Queen who can undo that spell, I do know how to undo it but it will have no effect on the coffin cuz I am yet to be a ruling Queen of the dynasty.

As if Camryn heard me "I can..., For you" she said which made me eye her, it's not normal for her to call me Vasílissa cuz that means Queen in Greek and the only person who knew it was Anne, while casting spell, it's not something Camryn knew she was yet to learn casting spells these all things were enough for me to know that Camryn was maybe possessed by non other then Queen Anne.

She eyed me for approval and which I gave as I nodded towards Camryn "You may" I said after which she walked herself near the casket but before she could do something I spoke up "Remember Ann, Camryn is yet to learn those spells and she has not discovered her powers fully, I would suggest for you to be careful with whatever you do, I want no harm done to Camryn..." I was interrupted by her lips on top of mine it was a brief one thou as we pulled away "I wouldn't, to start it of she is my niece Regina and she is too cute to be harmed, I will be careful" that said she held her arms out casting a spell in Greek.

The lead cracked open, Camryn eyed Alexander as he placed the wooden board down beside the casket after which he backed off.

I eyed Emma for a while, I was afraid to see what was inside, I was terrified with what I would see next, I felt an arm wrap around my waist which brought me out of my thoughts, it was Emma who had concern written all over her face "I know this is not something you like but have faith in me I am here right beside you my queen" she said assuring me which made me feel a little bit better but it wasn't enough for me to Calm down, cuz this here can change everything.

I leaned down as I uncovered him, white sheets which were wrapped around the body hiding the skin revealing the face and it was enough for me to to know that I lost the most important person, who taught me everything, who nurtured me, who supported me, who loved me unconditionally, who was by my side when I was alone in those moonless nights where I had no one, not even Emma, he was still there for me, he held me close by his chest when I cried in remembrance of my only son tears were now streaming down as I eyed his face, there he was my first love ever, who taught me to talk and walk.

I saw a Platinum Sword Pierced through his chest, for the first few seconds I was in shock but then again when reality hit me I stood up as I looked the man who was there in my father's name, there was nothing in my eyes but pure blood of revenge,

"Capture Him" were the only words that came out of my mouth which made Alexander on his way to do so once the man was captured he was brought near me as I watched him struggle Alexander with his grip.

I pulled him by his hairs "Hope you are aware of your deeds..." With that said I was about to have his skin ripped off his body but was stopped by Emma and Camryn which made me even more raged up.

"We don't want to stop you after all he killed your father but Vasílissa mou, there are rules to be followed, you are yet to become the queen of your kingdom but remember that you have a council ahead of you to be answered" she said which made me think of some rules and that when I realized that I was about to do a crime.

"Then what am I supposed to do ?" I questioned her her having absolutely no idea about the council rules and to which I saw Camryn or namely Anne smirk as she diverted her gaze towards Alexander who stood there holding the man.

"Why don't you ask the man of council itself, his presence would be more then helpful for us" she said keeping her gaze on him as I watched him shift under my gaze which made me scoff at that, I didn't realize him to be a member of the Vampire Council and that's when I remember him kneeling down before me just like how they do back in our kingdom and he was about to give me an explanation about it all "Save it Alex, for now spill out the rules and things I would need to do in order to kill this Man, I can't stand him knowing that he killed my father" I said which made him nod.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...