CHAPTER 02 : Original Star Returns

From out of nowhere, Ichigo has returned from America, bringing her own Gundam to save Aoi from Seira. She is now prepared and ready to fight against Seira's unbelievably powerful SWing Gundam.

Aoi: (sobbing a little) "Ichigo... you have returned. I'm... so glad."

Ichigo: "I'm glad that I made it on time, too. Well, anyway, what is this Gundam you're fighting?"

Aoi: "SWing Gundam, piloted by someone who goes by the name Otoshiro Seira. Be careful, she is far too strong for someone who just debuted."

Ichigo: "No problem. I'll show you all my skills I've accumulated through my Aikatsu in America, with this XNStrike Gundam."

Seira: "So, you wish to fight me now, eh?"

Ichigo: "Yes. I'll let you know that I am not to be underestimated."

Seira: "Same to me! But, I'll remind you that if you're do, then I'm re. If you're re, however, I'm mi. I'll always be one step ahead of you!"

Ichigo: "You're not going to know unless you try!"

Ichigo's XNStrike Gundam and Seira's SWing Gundam rushes toward each other, both with melee weapon in hand albeit Ichigo only uses an ordinary beam saber. They start clashing their melee weapon multiple times while also flying above ground. Aoi can only watch their battle in awe, as do Johnny and Orihime in the command room.

Johnny: "Oh my! Don't tell me it's Starmiya!"

Orihime: "By the looks of it, yes, it really is Hoshimiya. She has finally returned after a long time."

Johnny: "But one thing that bothers me, why did Aoi lose that fight? I thought her Gundam is one of the best performing Mobile Suit with its GN Drive as a perpetual energy generator."

Orihime: "Yeah, that bothers me, too. Either her synchronization level isn't high enough yet, the opponent is just far too powerful for her to handle, or there's some other factors."

Ichigo and Seira continues to clash against each other, while also using their ranged beam weapons at certain occasions. The clashing goes on, and on, until both Gundams points their melee weapons right at each other's heads.

Aoi: "What the? It ends with a draw?"

Ichigo: (panting) "That's quite a Gundam you got there."

Seira: (panting) "Yours, too. It performs really well even without more powerful armaments. I never thought someone who just returned from America could match my power."

Ichigo: "As if you weren't powerful enough to combat me."

Seira: "I've enough for today. I'll see you next time!"

Seira activates her Gundam's thrusters, and then flies away, leaving both the Ichigo and Aoi behind.

Aoi: "She just... leaves? But still, how could I lost against her?"

Ichigo: "It's alright, Aoi. At least you still got more chance to try again. Anyway, need a hand?"

XNStrike offers its hand to AoIris to get up.

Aoi: "Yes, thank you."

AoIris grabs XNStrike's arm, and then gets up. Both flies up and goes back to Starlight Academy. Shortly after, they reach Starlight Academy, lands on the sports field, and enters the hangar. Once they get off their Gundams, all their friends are already waiting for them in the hangar.

Ran: "Ichigo! Aoi!"

Ichigo: "Ran!"

Ichigo, Aoi, and Ran starts hugging each other.