CHAPTER 12 : Zweite Existenz / Second Existence

Three days after Ichigo went back to her home...

???: "Huh?"

A vision of darkness.

???: "Where is it?"

Suddenly, a voice can be heard.

???: "Otoshiro Seira..."

Seira: "Who? Who is it?"

???: "It is Me, your Hallowed Father."

Seira: "Hallowed Father? Did you mean... you're God? Then, am I in Heaven now?"

???: "No, you're still alive in your mortal realm. I'm talking through your mind right now."

Seira: "Why?"

???: "Your mission is not over yet, Seira."

Seira: "My mission?"

???: "And it is your destiny to fulfill that mission, forming the sacred union known only as 2wingS."

Seira: "2wingS? What does that mean?"

???: "It will be revealed in time. We shall meet again later... Farewell, for now..."

Seira: "No, wait, answer me!"

The voice completely disappears in the void.

Seira: "ANSWER ME!!"

A bright light comes near, and makes everything completely white.

Seira: *GASP*

Seira suddenly wakes up in Shinji's way of waking up from unconsciousness, only to find herself on a bed, in a mysterious bedroom that she never saw before. Most of her body is bandaged due to her serious injuries. For whatever reason, she survived the AoIris' explosion. It is quite early in the morning when she wakes up.

Seira: "Where is it...? I thought I was... dead?"

Seira tries to get up, but her body still hurts that she can barely move her body.

Seira: "Ugh! It hurts. I guess, this time it isn't a dream. But... where is it? Have I truly died and now I am in Heaven?"

The door in her room is suddenly opened, revealing Makina.

Makina: "Otoshiro, at last."

Seira: "M... Makina-san?"

Makina: "I thought I've lost you forever."

Seira: "Not really. I'm still alive somehow."

Makina: "You've been unconscious for at least three days since I arrived here, not counting the time before. I seriously thought you kicked the bucket because of that massive explosion."

Seira: "Ugh, Aoi's self-destruct explosion?"

Makina: "Yes. And I'm so glad that you're still alive."

Seira: "Yeah... thanks, Makina-san. But, where am I now? I thought I am in Heaven."

Makina: "Well, this is some kind of chapel. A chapel run by some kind of cult that worships you as a god or... I dunno, some divine figure, maybe?"

Seira: "Me? A divine figure?"

Makina: "Probably more of a fanatic fanclub of yours. One of them was the one who recovered you from your Gundam's wreckage."