CHAPTER 18 : Rainbows of Risk

Back in Starlight Academy, Miyu slowly opens her eyes, only to find herself lying on an infirmary bed. She tilts her head a bit to the right and finds Aoi by her side.

Miyu: "Ki-Kiriya-senpai?"

Aoi: "Miyu-chan? You awake? Oh, I'm so glad, I thought something has gone wrong with you."

Miyu: "What do you mean?"

Aoi: "Eh? You passed out after we beat the crap out of Seira and her three friends from DreAca."

Miyu: "Really? We beat her?"

Aoi: "What? Did you see how much we kicked ass? Even your synch-rate suddenly went all the way to 100%! Though it goes back to normal after the fight."

Miyu: "I... don't remember how we fought. I was completely blank right after I activated Trans-Am."

Aoi: "Really? You don't remember?"

Miyu: "Not at all..."

Aoi: "Try to recall! Can you remember anything?"

Miyu: "No, nothing. Literally nothing came into my mind regarding our last battle."

Aoi: "Strange, truly strange... Anyway, can you get up?"

Miyu: "Guess so."

Miyu gets up and off her bed.

Aoi: "I knew it, you're completely fine."

Miyu: "Hehe, of course I'm going to be fine. I didn't get hurt after all."

Aoi: "Good. Shall we have some afternoon snacks now?"

Miyu: "With pleasure."

Aoi and Miyu leaves the infirmary and heads to the cafeteria for some afternoon snacks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Seira's chapel, the cultists are informed about Seira's another defeat.

Cult member 1: "Not again! Our Hallowed Child lost again?!"

Cult member 2: "This time around, that cursed Ao Futuris went Trans-Am to beat the crap out of her!"

Cult leader: "Trans-Am, huh? That thing is an absolute blasphemy! It truly defies God's will of the creation of 2wingS!"

Cult member 2: "Ever since she got that one dragonfly flying backwards attached on her Gundam's back, that Starlight Queen has been beating the crap out of our Hallowed Child. Even now, her friends fell victim to her blasphemous actions."

Cult leader: "Are you saying that the dragonfly is responsible for powering her Gundam up?"

Cult member 2: "I'm positive, Sir. I bet that dragonfly also has a pilot in it. And that pilot is actually the one we should go after. She's got to be the one powering up the Twin Drive System that brought suffering to our Hallowed Child."

Cult leader: "I see. Not only has the Starlight Queen defied God's will, but also her new comrade who provided her with the Twin Drive System. That system is heresy, and the pilot is a blasphemy for our God. It is unforgivable, they must taste the wrath of God."

After that, the cultists start praying to their God. Makina and Asuka are peeking into the main hall from behind the front door.

Makina: "What do you think, Amahane?"