CHAPTER 28 : It will mean Victory

Aoi, Miyu, and Camilla finally reaches the hangar, and are astonished by the new stuff that they see inside.

Camilla: "Dear God, is that...?"

Aoi: "A Mobile Armor?"

The Mobile Armor looks like a combination between GN Arms Type-D and the Dendrobium.

Naoto: "Yes, a Mobile Armor designed specifically for you girls of Tranz-AM."

Miyu: "Does it have a name?"

Naoto: "Name? It is known as Azuratron. That name may sound familiar to you, Iris."

Miyu: "Azuratron? Have I heard of that name before? Nah, I guess not, haven't heard of it."

Aoi: "But this is odayaka janai! We're getting our own Mobile Armor to combat 2wingS! Where did it come from, anyway?"

Naoto: "It was a top-secret project under the supervision of Futuring Girl, and we handled its development without anyone knowing."

Camilla: "Wow."

Naoto: "When you deploy this Mobile Armor, your Ao Futuris will dock inside the central part. And your 5wingZ Gundam will dock on top of it. The GN Drives of your Gundams will then provide power to it. Its weapons are incredible, as it can utilize Ao Futuris' Prism Spiral to power up its main cannons even further."

Aoi: "That's odayaka janai. But we need to find the enemies first, then we can try it out."

Miyu: "And, oh, what about WM? Are they even going to help us?"

Naoto: "Actually, I just got a call before calling you here. KongSan's forces along with WM are now on the same catapult on Hokkaido that everyone used to launch. They haven't launched yet, though. But, rest assured, they will help us."

Aoi: "I think... WM should avoid fighting 2wingS directly."

Naoto: "Why?"

Aoi: "The very purpose of 2wingS is to overthrow WM. If we let the two clash against each other, it might end up fulfilling 2wingS' destiny, and Seira may even truly ascend into godhood. That would be bad, and we cannot possibly let that happen. We, Tranz-AM, are the ones who must annihilate 2wingS, not WM, because it was our purpose to begin with - making people know that there is no God in this idol world. And as Gundams, I'm certain that we can do it."

Camilla: "I see..."

Miyu: "Then we must think of an effective strategy to make sure that WM won't get directly involved in a confrontation against 2wingS."

Camilla: "So, we must think and collect ideas all night..."

Aoi: "Afraid so."

Miyu: "Use your Innovator power, Kiriya-senpai! That should allow you to think of something brilliant!"

Aoi: "But that requires me to telepathically sense the thoughts of our enemies and gain crucial informations from them. They're not even around, mind you, so I can't use that to our advantage."

Camilla: "Ow nuts."

Naoto: "Don't push it, take your time."

Miyu: "Okay..."

Aoi: "Or I can just meet 00 Raiser again in my dream and ask him for guidance..."

Aoi, Miyu, and Camilla then returns to the mansion. They begin thinking about the strategy that they need to prevent WM from directly confronting 2wingS, while also making them still able to help the Starlight's forces. But, as they think a bit too hard at times, they get tired much faster and they end up falling asleep.