CHAPTER 19 : WM ~ The Homecoming

Tomorrow afternoon, in the cafeteria, Aoi, Miyu, and Camilla are eating their snacks. They are shortly joined by PowaPowaPuririn.

Otome: "Hello, Kaminyan."

Camilla: "Hey, stop with that nickname, will ya?"

Shion: "Easy, fella. Easy. Anyway, shall we have snacks together?"

Aoi: "Gladly."

Sakura: "I'll order some for us, then."

Sakura then orders some snacks. After she gets the snacks, she joins Aoi at the table.

Sakura: "So, I heard Camilla-sama's Gundam is getting an upgrade. How would it look like?"

Aoi: "Hikari told us that she's going to model it after Zeta Gundam, primarily to honor the person who shares the same birthdate as Seira and has a connection with Zeta Gundam. It's a shame though, having to share birthdate with that unholy idol."

Camilla: "I know that feel. That is why I look up at him so much."

Shion: "Sounds more like a sympathetic feeling more than honor, if you ask me."

Miyu: "Maybe."

Aoi: "Anyway, I've been thinking to visit Ichigo's house again."

Otome: "You wanna visit Ichigo-tan's house?"

Aoi: "Mostly to see if Raichi have gotten any new info regarding DreAca and anything else. Y'know, especially since I haven't been able to look up more info thanks to my spare times completely spent on training up this little rainbow right there. Not little kebab, little rainbow."

Miyu: "I'm sorry, Kiriya-senpai."

Otome: "Don't let it bother you, Miyu-tan."

Camilla: "Visiting Ichigo's house, huh?"

Aoi: "Yeah, Nandemo Bento. You got to try her mother's cookings. They're ridiculously delicious."

Camilla: "Hmm, interesting. But, wait. If I recall correctly, Seira's house - which also operates as a café - happens to be located near Ichigo's house, right?"

Aoi: "Ah, yes. I bet you're concerned about Noelle. Well, me too. Though meeting her directly shouldn't be a problem now since Seira is not dead yet."

Camilla: "Wouldn't Noelle still call you a murderer for what you did before?"

Aoi: "Beats me. As far as I'm concerned, she shouldn't be having that thoughts anymore considering that Seira didn't die even after I killed her."

Shion: "Hey, careful with that word. Somebody might get pissed."

Aoi: "Uh-oh."

Camilla: "Haha." (laughs) "So, when will we go? I'm actually curious to meet that big fan of yours, and also the cookings that Ichigo's mother made."

Aoi: "Tomorrow, if there's nothing standing in our way. Miyu-chan, care to come along?"

Miyu: "Of course! I also want to taste the cookings of Hoshimiya-senpai's mom. Besides, we'll be doing this while waiting for Dinah-senpai's Gundam to be fully upgraded."

Camilla: "Uh-huh."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, at Mizuki's usual spot, Ichigo is sitting alone there. Naoto approaches her from behind.

Naoto: "So, that Otoshiro still bothers your mind, huh?"