CHAPTER 22 : Eye for an Eye (Deicide II)

Ichigo, Aoi, Miyu, and Camilla finally arrives at Galaxy Starlight's hangar. Their friends, curious on how Aoi pulled off her plan, have gathered in the hangar to see Aoi's success.

Aoi: "I'm back."

Miyu: "With me returning home safely."

Everyone are surprised to see Miyu successfully rescued.

Sakura: "Aoi-sama! You made it."

Hikari: "Wow, you really did rescue Miyu without having to trade her with Ichigo!"

Otome: "Great job there, Aoi-tan. Love You!"

Miyu: "Now that you mention it, it was an unbelievable plan."

Ran: "That is why I told everyone to trust Aoi."

Yurika: "Well, you're lucky you don't get your blood sucked by me. Still, I'm not saying that your plan isn't great."

Shion: "I'm positive that Seira must be really pissed by now."

Camilla: "Certainly."

Ichigo have regained consciousness in XNStrike's cockpit and gets out.

Aoi: "Oh, you're awake?"

Ichigo approaches Aoi, pauses for a moment right in front of her, and slaps her across the face very suddenly.

Aoi: "Ugh."

Ran: "Ichigo!!"

Right after being shaken by that slap, Aoi looks back at Ichigo with a cold stare from her eyes.

Ichigo: "Why are you looking at me like that? Once again, you've lied to me, and you even took me away from Seira, even though I was very close of uniting with her! And you used Mizuki, of all people, to do that! I just can't believe you would go that far!"

Aoi: "Say that to Kaede!"

Ichigo: "But she's dead!"

Aoi: "Yes, dead. And that's because of Seira, our enemy! Have your heart become oh-so-corrupted that you'd rather abandon me and everyone in Starlight just for your egoistical desire to have a rematch against Mizuki?!"

Camilla: "Even Mizuki herself told you that Aoi is your true, ULTIMATE partner!"

Ichigo: "That isn't true! I know fully, deep in my heart, that Seira is more ultimate than ultimate!"

Camilla: "Have you lost your mind, Ichigo?! Lemme tell ya, she is NOT human!"

Ichigo: "Neither are you! You're just an Anti-Seira! You're nothing but--"

Before Ichigo could even finish her angry rants, Ran and Yurika catches her and tries to drag her away from Aoi and Camilla.

Ichigo: "Ran?! Yurika?! No! Release me!"

Ran: "Enough, Ichigo! Can't you see our current situation here with your own eyes?"

Yurika: "Should I seriously suck your blood for being egoistical like that?"

Ichigo: "I said let me go!"

Ran: "At this rate, we have to seriously place you under heavy quarantine for being so corrupted by Seira's influence like that. Yurika, let's get her out of here."

Yurika: "Okay."

Yurika helps Ran drag Ichigo away from Aoi and Camilla. Aoi can only watch with a pity.