CHAPTER 17 : Azure Returns PART 02

Aoi remains surprised seeing the pilot of Futuring Star Booster. A cute dark blue-haired girl who's roughly at the same age as Sakura, or maybe younger. That girl looks very familiar to Aoi.

Aoi: "Weren't you... the one from that meet n' greet event that I hosted a few weeks after I won the Cup? You were a big fan of me, I remember."

???: "You remember me? I'm so glad, Kiriya-senpai!"

Aoi: "Thankfully my knowledge did not go rusty. So then, care to introduce yourself?"

???: "Yes. My name is Nijiyama Miyu. Nice to meet you all, Starlight Academy idols."

Miyu bows at everyone.

Otome: "Nice to meet you too, Miyu-tan. Love You!"

Miyu: "Hehe"

Ichigo: "You're Aoi's big fan?"

Miyu: "Yes. She's my inspiration to become an idol. Actually, I'm also a fan of Soleil as a whole."

Ichigo: "Oh, cool."

Johnny: "Does that mean Kamishiro sent you here, knowing that you're a big fan of Kiriya-honey who wants to learn something from her?"

Miyu: "Uh-huh. Kamishiro-san told me that Kiriya-senpai is going to be a great mentor for me."

Aoi: "What the? I'm going to become a mentor of Kamishiro-san's chosen pilot? Odayaka janai!"

Miyu: "Me becoming Kiriya-senpai's apprentice is also odayaka janai."

Aoi: "Which means we're both odayaka janai."

Camilla: "Haha, how fitting."

Johnny: Though, honestly, I never imagined a top designer like Kamishiro would chose a big fan of you to become the Booster's pilot and also become Kiriya-honey's apprentice, let alone making you the best candidate of Futuring Star Booster's pilot."

Aoi: "Neither do I, Johnny-sensei. But, nevertheless, I'm glad that she's here helping me operate this Ao Futuris. Without her, I might have been smited by Seira."

Camilla: "That timing was impeccable. Good thing you arrived on time to beat the crap out of Seira."

Miyu: "Hehe, thank you. But, to be honest, I'm still pretty much a beginner in Aikatsu even though I have practiced singing and dancing for quite a bit in preparation of my debut as Kiriya-senpai's apprentice."

Johnny: "Oh yeah, come to think of it, Kamishiro also told me about how the Futuring Star Booster works. Without any pilot inside, the Twin Drive System of Ao Futuris will work, but Kiriya-honey won't be able to maintain its stability alone. That is why Nijiyama-honey was chosen to pilot the Booster, so that she'll be able to maintain the stability of the system together. However, the Booster also makes use of the pilot's idol energy to augment the Twin Drive's performance, similar to the motion recognition system of the our Mobile Suits. That could only mean..."

Aoi: "...If Miyu-chan becomes a well-trained idol, then I and Miyu-chan will be able to fully operate the Twin Drive System in tandem, cranking up its synchronization rate to its extreme, and make Ao Futuris near-unstoppable."

Johnny: "Most definitely. In short, Nijiyama-honey is the key to your victory."

Aoi: "Odayaka janai!"

Miyu: "Yeah, unfortunately, I didn't have enough synchronization training because Kamishiro-san already sent me out. So I wasn't able to fully help Kiriya-senpai augment the Twin Drive. I'm so sorry."