CHAPTER 20 : Chase Down

Aoi, Miyu, and Camilla finally arrives back at the Galaxy Starlight after buying their supplies. They enter the hangar, docks there, and gets out of the Ao Futuris. There, they are welcomed by Ran.

Ran: "Welcome back, Aoi."

Aoi: "Yeah, I'm home."

Miyu: "Kiriya-senpai! Help us carry those supplies!"

Camilla: "Our hands are full already! C'mon!"

Aoi: "Oh, okay, okay!"

Ran: "I'll help you."

Aoi: "Much appreciated."

Together, they unload Aoi's supplies from Ao Futuris and carries them to the dorm. After that's done...

Aoi: "Oh yeah, Ran. I almost forgot, I also bought some bento from Ichigo's house. Here's some, for you and for Ichigo."

Ran: "Oh cool, thanks.

Aoi: "By the way, where's Ichigo?"

Ran: "It appears that her doubts regarding whether she should trust Camilla or not is getting worse. She's been shutting herself inside her room since you three left."

Miyu: "Was that because I yelled at her for not believing my words?"

Aoi: "Just because of that thing? Wow, Seira's corruption on Ichigo is seriously getting out of control."

Camilla: "Dammit. At this rate, she will most definitely end up like Yumesaki."

Ran: "The headmistress of DreAca, right? I heard the story."

Miyu: "I don't want Hoshimiya-senpai to betray us. Please, I want to see Soleil rise again."

Aoi: "I'll do what I can, Miyu-chan. And don't forget, you have to continue your training."

Miyu: "Okay."

Ran: "By the way, what took you so long to return? Did something happen?"

Camilla: "Well, we met Kanzaki Mizuki again."

Ran: "You met her again?"

Aoi: "This time around, she has formed an idol unit with Natsuki Mikuru. Y'know, the girl that Ichigo met during her search for Mizuki back then?"

Ran: "Yeah, I remember."

Aoi: "With their Gundams, they call themselves WM, Double-M. They wish to have a showdown against me and Ichigo, most especially since Mizuki knows that Ichigo really wants a rematch with her."

Camilla: "But, of course we have to defeat DreAca and Seira's cultists first before we can do that."

Ran: "Not with Ichigo's current condition, though."

Miyu: "Try telling her about Mizuki's wish for the rematch. Who knows if her condition gets better."

Ran: "I'll try."

Aoi: "By the way, I better tell Headmistress Orihime and Johnny-sensei about Mizuki's new unit. And also the new information about Seira's cultist having new Mobile Suits."

Ran: "Sure thing, keeping everyone informed. But, wait, new Mobile Suits?"

Aoi: "I'll tell you after I tell the two. I'll be going now, see you!"

Aoi quickly runs off.

Ran: "Aoi! Man, she's fast."

Camilla: "I'm also going to check the progress on my 5wingZ Gundam."