CHAPTER 16 : Azure Returns PART 01

"Fear my 2wingS of badassery!" (referring to Destiny Gundam's Wings of Light)

"Yeah, 2wingS of badassery, my ass. 2wingS that make no sense-ry."

—AthrunJewel & WackyModder84
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their last big battle, both Starlight Academy and Dream Academy suffered a lot of damage in their forces. With Seira returning on her new 2wingS Gundam, DreAca managed to strike back and promptly disable all of Starlight's leading Mobile Suits thanks to the beam-spam capabilities of 2wingS Gundam.

Not too long after the battle, Seira lands her 2wingS Gundam inside DreAca's hangar. Her return is warmly welcomed by her friends as she steps into the briefing room.

Kii: "Seira-chan!!"

Kii hugs Seira while crying in happiness.

Kii: "I... I'm so glad... that you're still alive...!"

Seira: (caressing Kii's head)"It's okay, Kii. You don't need to cry anymore, for I am back now."

Kii: "I just... can't believe you were killed. And yet... you're still alive. It feels like a... dream."

Seira: "A dream that turns into reality, most likely."

Sora: "It's such a miracle that you returned at the most crucial time."

Seira: "That was pretty close, though."

Maria: "And the fact that you're still alive... what sorcery did you use to survive that explosion?"

Seira: "I honestly don't know. All I know was that I woke up in a chapel, saved by some of its members. The first time I woke up, I thought I was already in Heaven. But I was wrong."

Maria: "A chapel..."

Kii: "Who saved you anyway?"

Seira: "They call themselves the Church of Seira Yamato."

Kii: "Seira Yamato? Why did they change your name into Seira Yamato?"

Seira: "I could only understand why after I saw the statue of the God they worship inside the chapel's main hall. That figure looked familiar, but I couldn't grasp His familiarity. Oh, the members of that Church always called me either the Exalted Daughter or the Hallowed Child of that God."

Maria: "Ahh, feels so majestic, sacred, and holy."

Seira: "Probably because of how I came out alive from AoIris' explosion."

Sora: "Speaking of Gundam, where did that 2wingS Gundam come from?"

Kii: "Oh yeah, I haven't analyzed that new, amazing Gundam of yours."

Seira: "Believe it or not, 2wingS Gundam is a work of conspiracy between the Church, Swing Rock and... Angely Sugar."

Kii: "Angely Sugar, you say? Wasn't that the brand that Ichigo use?"

Seira: "Back then, Angely Sugar's top designer - Amahane Asuka - came to the Church in person alongside Makina-san, Swing Rock's top designer. Amahane-san heard of the prophecy saying that I am the one destined to help the destined one fulfill her destiny."

Maria: "Who's the destined one?"

Seira: "Hoshimiya Ichigo, obviously..."

Maria: "My God."