CHAPTER 29 : One who Bares Fangs at God

Aoi continues clashing against Ichigo while flying around the asteroid field like maniacs. Chiyuri and Asagi approaches and tries to help Ichigo fight Aoi, also followed by Kii. They are firing their beam weapons at Aoi multiple times.

Miyu: "Kiriya-senpai, we've been going too far into enemy territory, and now we're outnumbered. Let's back off for now and regroup with the others!"

Aoi: "Crud! You're right, the big ones are coming. Hey you, follow me if you dare!"

Aoi provokes Ichigo to chase her down as she's flying away from her. However, instead of Ichigo, only Chiyuri and Asagi who chases her down along with three more Seiraphs while continuing to fire their beam weapons.

Miyu: "Why isn't Hoshimiya-senpai chasing us?"

Aoi: "She doesn't seem to be falling for that. But, I wonder where Seira is now. It is highly unusual for her to hide like that. Has she outmaneuvered us in some ways?"

Miyu: "I bet she's hiding a nasty surprise for us. Be prepared for anything, Kiriya-senpai."

The Bluegales are alerted by Aoi passing by while being chased by the enemy units.

Wakaba: "There's Aoi! Five enemy units are chasing her!"

Nagisa: "Better get rid of them fast!"

Rio: "Okay!"

The Bluegales then chases down the five enemy units that are chasing Aoi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ran and the others have encountered Sora and Maria. Once again, Ran clashes against Sora while Yurika clashes against Maria. But this time around, Hikari is helping Ran while Camilla is helping Yurika. Galaxy Starlight closes in and fires its weapons at the area where the enemy units are clumped. Several enemy units get shot down by that attack, while the surviving ones are heading towards the ship, preparing to attack.

Naoto: "They're coming towards us!"

Galaxy Starlight deploys some reinforcements, which consists of Jestas and ReZELs. They begin fighting against the coming enemy units.

Ran: "Haa!!"

Using her two katanas, Ran fights Sora in a fast-paced swordfight. They fly around while clashing swords with each other. Hikari provides fire support for Ran by firing her rail cannon at Sora. But Sora uses her scimitar to block and even deflect the shots.

Hikari: "What kind of scimitar is that?!"

Sora: "It is obviously blessed by Lord Kira. You won't be able to deal with it."

Ran: "You'll never know unless you try! After all, God cannot exist in this idol world!"

Sora: "How persistent..."

Ran fires an armor-piercing round from her Shibuki towards Sora. The shot gets blocked with a slash, but Sora gets knocked back in the process.

Sora: "Ugh!"

Ran: "See? That's why you shouldn't get cocky."

Ran rushes toward Sora and continues clashing. In the asteroid field, PowaPowaPuririn continues fighting the coming enemy units. They seem to be holding well, until more and more MP Ralph Seiravees are coming, in which they're starting to struggle quite a lot.

Otome: "No! Leave Otome alone!"

Otome with her Lime Delta Kai in Waverider Mode is flying away while trying to avoid the Ralph Seiravees' GN Cannon shots. Shion comes in at full speed to save her.