CHAPTER 10 : Deicide

Aoi, Yurika, and Seira are still in utter shock after witnessing how Kaede meets her demise. Yurika tries to get up, and quickly runs toward Seira.

Yurika: "YOU MURDERER!!"

Yurika tries to fire at Seira using her beam rifle, but she jumps up to avoid it. Yurika also tries to jump, but the damage on her back prevents her thruster to work properly. Seira looks at her energy meter and sees that it is almost empty.

Seira: "I seriously have to return... Damn it..."

Seira flies away, heading back to DreAca. Shortly after, Aoi's Bluegale Delta team arrives at the scene after Seira's Dream Windam team also retreats.

Rio: "Aoi! You okay?!"

Aoi: "Not really, my GN Drive is not in a good condition..."

Nagisa: "Wait, where is Kaede?"

Aoi: "Seira... she killed her..."

Nagisa: "What?! How?!"

Aoi: "I'll try and explain it later... We... have to get back. We have... failed..."

Nagisa: "Uh... okay..."

Rio and Nagisa helps Aoi and Yurika get up, and then flies, heading back to Galaxy Starlight. Ichigo and Ran who were already on their way the scene are ordered to go back, knowing that Aoi and the others are already heading back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In DreAca...

After her failed attempt to escape, Mizuki finds Seira in a corridor.

Mizuki: "Otoshiro Seira..."

With little to no warning, Mizuki immediately slaps Seira with full force across the face. Seira is shaken by that slap, she even accidentally bites her lips, causing it to bleed a little.

Mizuki: "You... murderer...!"

Seira: "I... I never imagined that it would--"

Mizuki: "No matter what, you still murdered one of my best fellows from Tristar! I cannot forgive you for that!"

Seira: "I... I'm in no place to ask for forgiveness... If it couldn't be helped..."

Mizuki looks even more pissed at Seira. However, she just leaves Seira behind.

Mizuki: "I've had enough! This DreAca, especially Otoshiro, is driving me nuts! They even killed Kaede, my fellow unit member of Tristar! I can't stand them anymore! I must run, run as far away as possible once I finally get the chance."

Seira still looks depressed after what she has done at the battle. Tiara approaches her.

Tiara: "You did what you have to do. Because this is war. We're doing this to make sure none shall stand in our way of becoming the absolute best idol school."

Seira: (angrily) "But does that mean I have to kill people for that?! You said it yourself that you don't want to have any casualties in both sides! We weren't supposed to go into an all-out war!"

Tiara: "One or two casualties... does it really matter?"

Seira: "What? I thought you cared a lot about people's lives, and now you don't?!"

Tiara: "I said because this is war! We've went too far, and there's no turning back now! The only way to set things right is to win this war, or die trying. Like I said, you did what you have to do. You did it because you had no choice. And slowly, you'll realize your destiny."