CHAPTER 13 : AoIris and Anti-Seira

The next day, in the morning, Otome's search team returns to Galaxy Starlight with empty hands. They reports their search result to Orihime.

Otome: "I'm sorry, Headmistress. Otome couldn't find Ichigo-tan at all. She's literally nowhere."

Orihime: "How is this possible? Where has Hoshimiya gone to? I knew from Kiriya that Hoshimiya went back to her home. But, where has she gone after that?"

Otome: "That's the problem, Headmistress. We've searched almost every possible places that Ichigo-tan would go to. But, she couldn't be found."

Orihime: "Don't push yourself, Arisugawa. You did your best. Now, you better take a rest, I'm sure you're tired from searching all day long."

Otome: "Okay, then. Thank you."

After that, Otome leaves Orihime's office.

Orihime: "This is unbelievable... Hoshimiya's vanished, Otoshiro appears to have survived the self-destruction of Kiriya's Gundam, and yet she always claimed herself as everything that Otoshiro isn't. Just what is happening here?"

Later, Otome meets Aoi, Ran, and Yurika in the cafeteria.

Otome: "Aoi-tan, I'm sorry. Otome couldn't find Ichigo-tan."

Aoi: "I see..."

Otome: "Aoi-tan, what's wrong? You don't look so well today."

Ran: "She's been like this since yesterday. For whatever reason, Seira actually survived her Gundam's explosion and she was back on her SWing Gundam to fight us yesterday."

Otome: "What?!"

Aoi: "But the strange thing is that she always claim herself as someone who is both Seira and not-Seira, everything that Seira isn't. I don't know if she had amnesia or not, but she seemed to be very serious about being that. Not to mention, I never heard her brag about being one step ahead of us, and her fighting style seemed... different."

Ran: "Really?"

Yurika: "Seira or not, it doesn't matter. I just want to suck her blood dry."

Aoi: "If she's neither both of them, then she must be the ghost of Seira that lingers in this mortal plane."

Otome: "Ghost?! Oh no, Otome is scared of ghosts!"

Yurika: "Seriously, we just have to finish her off one more time and send her soul back to the afterlife."

Aoi: "Yeah."

Outside, a Mobile Suit carrier with Futuring Girl logo on it is approaching Galaxy Starlight. Aoi notices that approaching carrier.

Aoi: "Eh? A carrier? Don't tell me that--"

Yurika: "Your rebuilt Gundam?"

Aoi: "Must be it!"

Aoi quickly runs off the cafeteria and heads to the hangar. In the hangar, she meets Rei and Johnny.

Johnny: "Welcome, Kiriya-honey! At last, your Gundam is now rebuilt and better than ever!"

Johnny shows Aoi the newly-rebuilt AoIris Gundam, standing tall inside the hangar.

Aoi: "Wow, it looks more refined than the previous one."

Rei: "Yes. In terms of weaponry, I have merged the Azulmagia and Leviathan into one weapon. I call it Prism Spiral, just like the song that you first performed during that Pon-Pon-Crepe Girl audition."