CHAPTER 04 : Powers Shrouded by Dreams

One day after Ichigo and Aoi's second battle against Seira, Ran begins her training simulation in her Gundam Ranflakes. She is now inside her Gundam, starting up its systems.

Johnny: "Okay, the system is starting up fine. All green."

Ran: "Good. How high is my initial synch-rate?"

Naoto: "Let me calculate. It is... 70%. Not bad, Shibuki."

Ran: "Thanks. So, shall we begin?"

Johnny: "Yeah."

Ran: "Okay then. Suzukawa-san, please start up the program."

Naoto: "Roger."

Naoto starts up the simulation program inside Ranflakes. And thus, Ran's training begins. Ichigo, Aoi, and Hikari simply watches how the training goes from the control room.

Aoi: "In only a matter of time, Ran will be able to fight with us."

Ichigo: "Yes, as Soleil."

Aoi: "And hopefully make DreAca pay for messing with us."

Ichigo: "Uh-huh."

Aoi: "Especially that overpowered Seira."

Ichigo looks at Aoi with a slightly angry look on her face.

Aoi: "Huh?"

Hikari: "What is it?"

Ichigo: "Uh, nothing."

Aoi: "Really?" (looks at Ichigo more suspiciously with her left eye closed)

Ichigo: "I'm not kidding, it's nothing, really."

Aoi: "Err... okay."

Hikari: "Strange."

Both Ichigo and Aoi continues watching Ran's training.

Aoi: "I knew it. Something is still bothering Ichigo since we last battled Seira. Perhaps... I was right about Seira showing a glimpse of Ichigo from her. Did Ichigo saw that glimpse too?"

After the training, in the control room...

Hikari: "From 70% to 80%... As expected from my rival."

Ran: "Nah, it's nothing amazing compared to Aoi, she has better starting synch-rate."

Hikari: "Ordinary idols would have a hard time doing that. You're no ordinary idol ever since you begin your Aikatsu here. That is why you're still capable of pushing your synch-rate that far."

Aoi: "Yes, Ran, you cranked up your synch-rate as much as I did during my last training."

Ran: "But, that 6% difference between you and me is quite big. mind you."

Aoi: "I know..."

Ran: "By the way, I haven't heard of Ichigo's starting synch-rate with her Gundam."

Aoi: "Oh yeah, Ichigo, how big was your starting synch-rate with your XNStrike?"

Ichigo: "My starting synch-rate? It was about... 77%."

Aoi: "Man, I lost by one freaking percent. What about now?"

Ichigo: "93%."

Ran: "That's... fast. Apparently your skills developed way faster in America. What were you doing there?"

Ichigo: "A LOT."

Ran: "Such as...?"

Ichigo: "It's... actually not much different than the ones that we did here back then, but at a much larger scale. Just trust me with that one."