CHAPTER 27 : Bringing Forth Innovation

Aided by Dream Academy and the Church of Jesus Yamato, 2wingS finally goes into space and escapes the Starlight Academy's initial pursuit. After their failure to chase down DreAca, Starlight Academy decided to destroy the cultists' abandoned northern base and lands their ship over the destroyed base as their staging point in preparation of their next pursuit into space.

That night, in Aoi's Blue Nova Mansion...

Aoi: "Uhhn..."

Aoi is having a strange dream. She finds herself in a mysterious space filled with flowing GN particles that creates auroras all over the place.

Aoi: "Where am I? And what's with all these particles?"

Aoi looks all around her, until she finds a sillhouette of a Gundam that looks a bit similar to her Ao Futuris. Aoi approaches the Gundam.

BGM START: "INNOVATOR" [Mobile Suit Gundam 00 OST Disc 3 Track 18]

Aoi: "A Gundam...?"

Gundam: "Yes, I am Gundam."

Aoi: "You can speak? Wait, aren't you...!"

The Gundam shows itself as none other than 00 Raiser.

00RAISER: "Yes, this is me. I've been watching over you since the day you acquired your Ao Futuris."

Aoi: "You've been watching over me all this time? Odayaka janai. So, why did you appear to me?"

00RAISER: "Your newly-awakened power is the one calling me here."

Aoi: "My power? You don't mean..."

00RAISER: "Yes, your Innovation."

Aoi: "That is true, then. I've become an Innovator."

00RAISER: "Yes, a True Innovator. And that power of yours already helped you in your last battle."

Aoi: "So, that was why I could even stand up against 2wingS with their Harmo-SEED, alone. Well, not actually alone, since Miyu-chan was in my backpack the whole time."

00RAISER: "Not only Miyu helped you in your battles, but also she helped your Innovation."

Aoi: "She helped me undergo Innovation? How?"

00RAISER: "By using her latent ability. You know how her ability worked."

Aoi: "Her innate Trans-Am... And I've been exposed to all those high-grade GN particles coming out from my Gundam... Now that makes sense."

00RAISER: "With your power, I know that you have what it takes to unlock the future you desire. You're going to show your enemies that you and your friends can cope in an idol world without God."

Aoi: "Yes. In this idol world, there is no God. Once we chase them down to space, I will definitely make them pay. I will finish off Seira, and I will take Ichigo back and restore our bonds back to the way they were. I am, no, we are all Gundams."

00RAISER: "I know you can, Kiriya Aoi..."

Not too long after, Aoi opens her eyes and then gets up.

Aoi: "Yes, I know I can..."

Aoi ends up waking up both Miyu and Camilla because of her words.

Camilla: "Uhh... what? You awake?"

Aoi: "Eh? I'm sorry I woke you up. I just had a dream."

Miyu: "Kiriya-senpai... was dreaming? What dream?"