CHAPTER 15 : Aikatsu SEIRA DESTINY - Ye shall be as gods

The next morning in Starlight Academy, Naoto detects the XNStrike Gundam returning from its long absence. He opens the hangar, letting XNStrike enters and dock inside. Naoto quickly contacts Aoi and Ran, informing that Ichigo has finally returned.

While walking together around the school grounds with Camilla, Aoi receives Naoto's call.

Aoi: "Really?! Ichigo has returned?!"

Naoto: "Yes, she really is. I have just opened the hangar gate for her to dock."

Aoi: "Odayaka janai! I must go there right now!"

Aoi hangs up the phone. Camilla, curious about all the ruckus, asks Aoi about that.

Camilla: "What happened?"

Aoi: "Ichigo has finally returned! She has gone for almost a week now, and now she returns!"

Camilla: "Really? I'm glad."

Aoi: "But..."

Camilla: "Huh?"

Aoi: "If you want to meet her, you need to act like you're amnesiac. Don't let Ichigo know about your true nature of being an Anti-Seira."

Camilla: "Wait, what? Amnesiac? Why?"

Aoi: "Did you remember what I told you about Ichigo's change in her heart because of Seira's influence? If Ichigo becomes aware of your true nature, I bet she will reject you for being Seira that isn't Seira. You need to act as if you were an amnesiac Seira who didn't remember everything that has transpired before. Make her believe that you're Seira."

Camilla: "Really? You want me to deceive her like that. (sigh) Damnation, pretending to be something I loathe the most. But, I have no choice but to try it, because it is for the sake of our friendship not getting torn apart."

Aoi: "Well, then. Follow me."

Camilla then follows Aoi to the hangar. On the way, the two meets Ran and they walk together to the hangar. Inside, they finally meets Ichigo.

Aoi/Ran: "Ichigo!!"

Ichigo: "Aoi! Ran!"

The three hugs.

Aoi: "I miss you, Ichigo. Why are you leaving us in the dark like that?"

Ran: "You should've told us that you're not going back for a while. You made us worried sick about you."

Ichigo: "I'm sorry, guys. But at least I returned in one piece."

Aoi: "Yeah. Welcome back, Ichigo."

Ran: "Welcome back."

Ichigo: "Thank you." (smiles) "By the way, I just saw the damaged SWing Gundam docked in this hangar. Why is it here?"

Aoi: "Well... we seized it from DreAca. Pretty neat, huh?"

Ichigo: "You managed to seize it? Wow! Wait, does that mean--"

Aoi: "Unfortunately, yes. Seira survived my Gundam's explosion and came back to fight me."

Ichigo: "She's alive?"

Aoi: "Yeah. But once she returned, I beat her up again relentlessly to the point where she even hit her head pretty hard, resulting on her having an amnesia. She doesn't even remember anything that has transpired since the beginning. Her own name, her inhuman talents, her rivalry with us three, and the murders she committed... she remembered none of them. Even her personality has changed. She's basically reduced to an ordinary idol now."