6

"What happened?"

"Hmm?" Jimin continued writing on the clipboard he was holding while Yoongi eyed him.

They were in the student council room. Of course Yoongi wasn't supposed to be there but it was still early in the morning and most students were not in school yet.

"You'd been absent since the day we picked Holly up. Including the weekend, I haven't seen you for five days."

Five whole days of Jimin not bothering him and five whole, long days of peace and quiet. Too quiet sometimes but Yoongi liked quietness. Sometimes.

"Aww," Jimin looked up from his clipboard and smiled at Yoongi, "were you counting the days?"

"I didn't have to count. My maths is not that bad."

Jimin laughed. Yoongi somehow missed that sound.

"Yoongi, I'm going to say something that might make you hate me."

I doubt that.

Yoongi choked on his thought.

"You are actually sweet."

The older made a face of disgust and turned away from Jimin, hoping the younger wouldn't catch him blushing.

"Like..." Jimin paused to think.

Chocolate?

"Sugar."

Yoongi laughed. But he stopped short when he noticed Jimin staring.

"What?"

"I haven't seen you laughed for so long."

"You've seen me laugh before?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

Jimin smiled again, but continued his work on the clipboard.

Yoongi understood his action. Jimin didn't want to talk about it. The pale boy didn't want to push it anyways. He was content with just seeing Jimin after five days.

"You still haven't told me why you didn't come to school."

Jimin looked up briefly from the clipboard, before continuing scribbling down on it.

"I was at the hospital."

Yoongi didn't even care if Jimin saw his worry. "Why?"

"I'm... unwell, Yoongi."

"What, like fever?"

Jimin laughed. "Oh how I wish that."

The older frowned.

"It's a heart thing."

Yoongi was still quiet. He was waiting for the younger to explain himself.

"Oh don't worry, sugar. It's nothing serious. Apparently some of my arteries are too narrow. I'm not dying." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi tried his best to let go of the pet name.

"So why did you need to go to the hospital?"

"It was just a check up. I skipped the other two cause I didn't feel like school."

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

Jimin got up from his chair to stand in front of Yoongi.

"We've never exchanged our numbers, Yoongi."

He was right. Jimin was usually there at school. And he followed Yoongi home ever since he confessed. There was no need to know his number.

Until now.

"Phone." Yoongi put up his palm towards Jimin and the student council smiled, handing him his phone. "Password?"

"0903"

Yoongi frowned at Jimin who just giggled.

"I'm a student council. I can look at other's files easily."

"That's creepy, Jimin." Yoongi pretended to shudder and keyed in his number.

"Yeah. I know." Jimin took his phone from Yoongi's hold and placed his hand directly on Yoongi's.

He didn't pull back.

Nor did Yoongi.

"You should push me away, you know." Jimin whispered.

"Why?"

The next second, Jimin was leaning closer, touching his forehead against Yoongi's. "I might kiss you, you know."

"You wouldn't."

Jimin laughed and pulled away to sit back on his chair. "You're right. I wouldn't."

The bell rang and Yoongi hurriedly exited the room to his class. All the while his hand was over his chest, feeling the unbelievable rate his heart was beating.

Shit.