40 {2} Finale

Fuck.

Yoongi was still rummaging through his bag for the lube when he heard the sound of a spray.

Turning around slowly, he saw Jimin swallowing his medication with his other hand holding a bottle of lube. His bottle of lube.

Putting aside his meds, Jimin now lied on bed and clicked the bottle open, pouring the slick substance onto his erected member, moaning when the cool liquid hit his skin.

Fuck. "You brought it?" Yoongi came closer and sat on the bed, placing himself between Jimin's parted legs.

Jimin smiled, eyes still closed. "You left it on the bed when you were packing up." The younger sat up a little to pull Yoongi's hand towards his erection. "Yoongi. Touch me..."

Yoongi licked his dry lips and gulped down what little saliva he had down his dry throat.

As Yoongi's fingers went around the hard shaft, Jimin's arm went over his eyes and the moan he let out sent shivers down Yoongi's spine, straight to his own painful member.

He needed to release as well or else he wouldn't last very long once he was inside Jimin.

Bringing his body closer, Yoongi pushed their members underside to underside and started pumping together, making sure to pleasure Jimin more than himself.

Yoongi still remembered years ago how Jimin would moan out loud when his hand moved slower. Yoongi liked it fast but he wasn't the main focus tonight.

Tonight was all about Jimin.

"Y-Yoongi..."

The older groaned when Jimin would push his hips up as his hand came down. "Fuck, baby." Yoongi watched as Jimin's abdomen trembled and his back arched as his hips raised, releasing, covering Yoongi's hand in warm white liquid.

The whimper Jimin had while Yoongi pumped him dry did it for Yoongi's control, making him reach his orgasm sooner that he wanted.

He watched as both their white substance mixed with each other and slipped in between his fingers, making the friction of his hand against their members even more so lustful, resulting in Jimin's minute-long release and Yoongi's second erection.

When all was done, Yoongi finally let go and cleaned them up with tissues, almost the whole box full was needed due to the amount he had on his hand and on their skin.

Of course Yoongi was still hard, but he needed to prep Jimin, who was still breathing heavily unmoving on the bed, arm over his eyes. "Can you go on?" He asked softly which Jimin responded with a nod.

Pushing both of Jimin's knees up, Yoongi lubed his fingers, and poured some on Jimin's hole, and the younger gasped in.

"I'll be gentle. I promise."

Jimin nodded again.

Yoongi leaned forward, kissing Jimin and secretly surprised at how flexible Jimin was, with his legs almost all the way up to his shoulders. Various positions ran through Yoongi's head but he brushed them aside for now. It would be too much for Jimin tonight.

As Yoongi's tongue entered Jimin's parted lips, his long slender finger entered the younger's hole, slow and gradual, making sure Jimin had the time to adjust to even the slightest centimeter.

Once his finger was fully in, Yoongi stayed still for a moment. "Did I hurt you?"

Jimin shook his head. "Just a bit uncomfortable."

"Is it okay if I move now?"

The younger nodded and Yoongi moved his finger around, pushing in and out slowly. Yoongi noticed how quiet Jimin had been except for that sudden intake of breath and a loud moan.