38

"Wait... Y-Yoongi..."

"You really think I'd wait?"

"B-but I'm not ready."

"You should have been ready years ago, Jimin. Now stay still."

"Wait! Let me just prepare myself first."

"You don't need to. You're perfect as you are now."

"B-but—"

"Jimin I swear to God if you're going to speak again, I'll just take your picture right now and you'd be stuck as my wallpaper with mouth opened and eyes half-closed. Now smile to the camera."

"Ugh. Fine."

Yoongi's own lips curved as he looked at his phone screen with his camera pointed at Jimin who sat on the bed with an awkward smile. "Babe, what kind of a smile is that?"

"Hurry up! My cheeks hurt."

"Okay. This won't do. I don't like your smile right now." Yoongi put down his phone and sighed. He really wanted to have a new photo of Jimin as his wallpaper. The one he had was too different now. Of course he loved both Jimin, he just wanted something newer, so he could gloat at people if they ask.

Of course the only person who might ask would be Hoseok but that didn't matter.

"What's wrong with my smile?"

A whimper was heard outside of Yoongi's bedroom door and Yoongi opened it to let Holly in, whom Jimin picked up to put onto his lap. The small dog wasted no time licking the younger's nose, lips and chin and the man giggled.

*Click*

"Perfect."

"Yoongi! I wasn't ready!"

"Too bad. ....aaaaand saved!"

"Can I look at it?"

"No." Yoongi sat on the bed next to Jimin with his phone close to his chest, not wanting the younger to even peek at the picture he just took.

"Can I have your picture too?"

"There's no need for a picture. You can look at the real Yoongi every single day."

Jimin laughed aloud. "Fine. I'll just take one while you were asleep."

"Just make sure the angle's good."

The younger laughed again and threw himself on Yoongi who in turn swiftly swivelled his body around so Jimin would fall on the bed with Yoongi on top.

"You're too defenseless." Yoongi smirked as he leaned down, closing the gap between their lips.

"Maybe it's intentional."

"So no waiting until the wedding night?"

"Don't you think we've done enough waiting?"

Fuck. "What time did Jin hyung say he'll be home?"

"Probably arou—"

"I'm home! Boys! Are you guys upstairs?"

Yoongi looked up towards the ceiling, silently asking God why he was punished in such a way while Jimin giggled, moving around under him to break lose, only to accidentally brush against Yoongi's groin and the older cursed loudly out of frustration.

Jimin was finally able to push Yoongi aside and he hopped down from the bed to quickly leave the bedroom.

Yoongi noticed something. "Babe?"

"Yeah?" Jimin paused at the door. The doorknob was already at his hand.

"You don't use your meds that often anymore."

Jimin nodded excitedly. "Turns out I had the pain frequently because of my stress and that mild depression. Now I'm stronger mentally and emotionally. So I only need them if I really push myself physically." Jimin paused and smirk. "Like perhaps, sex."

Fuck.

Yoongi would need some time before he could join the two other men downstairs for some gossip of how the date went between his older brother and his former teacher's brother slash Jimin's professor.

Unlocking his phone, Yoongi smiled looking at Jimin's photo, looking naturally beautiful, bathing in the night light. Yes it was a little bit blurry because he was moving.

But Yoongi wanted to keep this one.

He was able to capture those little details he loved - the crescent eyes, the shallow dimple, the full lips curved into an honest smile.

"Grumps! You're coming down?"

He sat up from the bed and smiled. "Yeah! I am!"

Yoongi wasn't smiling because of the nickname. He was used to it.

He wasn't used to Jimin calling him that, though. He heard Jimin giggled and groaned while descending the stairs.

"What makes you think you can call me that?" Yoongi threatened as he sat on the couch and Jimin moved in between his legs, resting his back on Yoongi's chest and the older simply leaned back to accommodate the younger.

"I like 'Grumps'. It sounds cute."

"Hmm." Yoongi leaned forward to kiss Jimin's nape and the younger sighed.

"How do you guys do that yet still haven't had sex?"

They both turned to Jin hyung who just finished his shower.

"Not everything is about sex, hyung."

"Uh-huh. Say that again once you've actually done it, Grumps."

"Of course I have." Yoongi looked at his brother and failed to see Jimin's expression changing.

Jin hyung did.

"Don't worry, Jimin. I'm pretty sure he did it a lot with his hand."

"Hyung!" Yoongi turned to look at Jimin who had turned very, very red. "It wasn't with my hand. Well," he paused, "not that a lot." God damnit!

"So with someone else then?" Jimin asked, his eyes had turned doe-like and it was killing Yoongi with cuteness.

"Babe, I did it before I knew you. With my ex-girlfriends." He whispered, so Jin hyung wouldn't be able to hear.

Unfortunately, he did.

"YOU LAST HAD SEX EIGHT YEARS AGO?" Jin hyung's eyes were so wide Yoongi were almost afraid his eyeballs would pop out of the sockets. "Was I ever that strict with you, grumps? Is that why? Did I teach you to be too religious?"

"No. I just fell in love."

Yoongi felt Jimin's grip in his hand tightened and he returned the squeeze.

"Please tell me at least you've had some actions, Jimin. Please let one of my brothers be normal."

"Umm..." Jimin turned a deeper shade of red and Jin hyung gasped loudly.

"What? Eight years too?"

"Actually..."

Yoongi looked at Jimin contemplating his answer but he figured it out. He couldn't help grinning and feeling special.

"YOU'RE A VIRGIN?"

By now Yoongi felt Jin hyung could passed out by how much he was hyperventilating. "Like I said, it's not all about the sex, hyung. I mean, like your date with Mr. Kim's brother."

Jimin nodded. "For us, it's eight years. For some it might be months. Of course you'd want to get to know him first before sleeping with him, right?"

Jin hyung snorted. "Why do you think I took a shower right when I reached home?"

———

A pretty early update since I just took my meds so there's a huge possibility I might fall asleep soon.

An advice to my dongsaengs, be like Yoonmin, not Jin. 😁