23

Yoongi sat down in the worn out marble tub and tried to stretch his legs but it couldn't even fit his length. It was wide, yes but not long enough for him. He chuckled imagining Ken hyung needing to be a contortionist to fit in here. "How can you fit in here, Jimin?"

Jimin laughed as he rinsed his body one last time and stepped into the same tub, facing Yoongi with his knees pulled up to under his chin. "Like this."

Yoongi smiled and reached forward to peck on Jimin's lips which made the younger smile. "Will you ever come back to college?"

As Jimin rested his chin on the side of the tub, he shrugged. "I don't know."

"Is it the money?"

"Mostly."

"And partly?"

"I don't want to leave mom."

Yoongi nodded. "I hope you do come back. I don't mind a long distance relationship but I'm guessing you do."

Yoongi looked at Jimin as the younger turned to face him.

"We're in a relationship?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows rose a little.

"Are we not?"

"I don't know."

"Why would we make out if we're not?"

"People who aren't dating make out too."

"Do you?"

"Yoongi, don't be mad. I just didn't know we were together. Neither of us said anything about it. And," he scooted closer to the older in the tub and Yoongi's breath hitched when he felt the younger legs around his waist. "I never made out with anyone else."

"That's good to know." Yoongi smiled as he leaned forward to kiss Jimin again, only this time it stayed on for longer.

"So today's our day one?" Jimin whispered against Yoongi's lips.

"No."

"The day we made out?"

"No."

Jimin frowned.

"14th January." Yoongi answered.

"But we didn't meet each other again until the end of January."

Yoongi shook his head. "14th January three years ago."

It probably took Jimin a moment to remember but Yoongi could see that he did, seeing as how Jimin grinned so wide and put his arms around the older's neck.

"How did you remember?" The younger whispered.

"I always have. I think at that moment, I've already liked you. I just didn't know it."

"What if I never did confess to you on that day?"

"That would have been a terrible loss for me."

"Still so sweet." Jimin grinned.

Yoongi nodded. He had accepted that if being sweet was something Jimin liked, then he'd better be good at it.

This time, it was Jimin who leaned in to kiss Yoongi, letting out a small moan as the older weaved his fingers through his hair to pull him in deeper.

Yoongi didn't even need to ask for Jimin's permission to explore his mouth, Jimin did it on his own, parting his plump and soft lips to welcome Yoongi's tongue.

A groan escaped Yoongi's throat when Jimin sucked his tongue gently, leaving both of them wanting more.

As Yoongi's lips trailed downwards to Jimin's neck, Jimin's hands trailed down to the space between their bodies and the older gasped at the younger.

Jimin smirked.

"It's up."