Epilogue

"Are you sure about this?"

Jimin took a moment to re-think his decision. "Yes."

"He might not talk to you again forever, you know."

Jimin bit his lower lip. He felt like crying but he needed to be strong. "I know. I don't care."

The older man nodded. "Okay. Come on."

Jimin extended his hand to hold the other's and as they walked towards the building, lighted up with neon lights, blinking rapidly which made the younger's head throb in perfect rhythm with the head-pounding music that seemed to blast through the walls.

As they stepped in, Jimin gripped the older's hand tighter and shouted through the blared of sounds, "Are you sure he's here?"

"Yeah!" Hoseok had to shout as well as he tugged Jimin's hand towards the center of the smoggy space through the sea of sweaty people.

A face caught Jimin's attention and his heart dropped as he watched the boy he loved drinking beer with his arms around women in tight mini skirts.

"Hoseok!" Jimin tugged his hand to get the older's attention. "I see him!"

Jimin watched as Hoseok's own expression changed from nervousness to sole anger. He was angry too, but he was mostly sad and disappointed.

They pushed through swaying bodies and reached the table and before Jimin could say anything, Hoseok was the one who leaped towards the boy and held the back of his neck. Jimin could see how hard Hoseok was gripping the neck and he pulled a little, hoping Hoseok could calm down.

"Hoseok, wait!"

"No!"

Jimin had seen Hoseok got mad only once in his lifetime and he swore never to get on the older's bad side ever again. But here Hoseok was, gritting his teeth in anger and Jimin was scared for the one with the neck in the older's grip.

"What do you think you're doing, Min Ji Seok?" Hoseok hissed and his grip probably tightened even more on the twenty-year old boy since Jimin heard his son whimpering out of pain.

"Hoseok samchoon!" Ji Seok's eyes went wide with fear. The only time he was scolded as such was when he was fifteen and decided to run away with a group of friends to the East sea without telling either Jimin, Yoongi or his godfather, Hoseok. "How did you know I was here?"

"Is that the question you should be asking now?" Jimin shouted.

"Shit."

"Language!" Hoseok and Jimin said in unison.

"Sorry!"

"You're going home right now before your dad comes back and don't even think he won't know about this because the moment we step out of here, I'm calling him, understand?" Jimin said those words without a break and he had to gasp in air after he was done.

Dragging the boy out, Jimin and Hoseok half-threw him into the car and Hoseok drove them home.

"You're twenty for goodness sake! Still a minor! What were you doing in a club?" Hoseok started.

Jimin could see Ji Seok rolling his eyes from the rearview mirror so he turned around to shoot a glare.

"I'm almost twenty-one. Plus all my friends there were minors too. It wasn't a big deal!"

"It is in my dictionary!" Jimin glared again. "And you were drinking! What were you thinking?"

"Having fun, appa."

"Tons of other legal ways to have fun if you ask me." Jimin scoffed as he reached for his phone.

"Wait, appa! Are you telling dad?"