39

"Oh my God. This looks so perfect! You guys looked beautiful!"

Yoongi looked at his brother, tearing up as he held their wedding photobook — Yoongi and Jimin's wedding photobook.

They finally tied to knot last weekend in Hawaii, and had their honeymoon there for three days.

Jimin couldn't get more days off since he had just started working but both of them didn't mind how short it was.

Everything was perfect. The timing, the weather, the wedding.

Right now as they sat around with their closest friends at Yoongi's family home for a small celebratory dinner, Yoongi couldn't help but to let out a breath, one that he had been holding on for so many years.

Jimin was finally his.

"Yoongi."

The pale man turned towards the whisper and smiled. "Yes, baby?" His hand instinctively reached for Jimin's small waist and held it there.

"Why is Professor Jeon here?" Jimin covered his mouth with his champagne glass as he gossiped. "I mean, I saw that he came with the Kim brothers but are they friends? They seemed pretty close like—there! Did you see that? He just pulled Mr. Kim for a hug—" Jimin was drawing in a very long and noisy gasp that Yoongi had to laugh. "Yoongi! They just kissed! Oh my God!"

"Baby, you should keep it down a little." Yoongi reprimanded Jimin, even though he himself was laughing out loud now, especially at Jimin's high eyebrows and parted lips.

"Did you know about this?" Jimin asked, still whispering.

"Yes."

"Since when?"

"Since when have I known? Highschool."

"They've been together that long? Wow."

"Probably longer than that." Yoongi shrugged.

"Was that why he helped me a lot after we came back from Busan? After mom died?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Yoongs! Jiminie!"

Turning around to look at the person who just came into their home, the newlyweds smiled brightly.

"Prez! You're late."

"Hoseok!"

Jimin laughed as the bubbly man came and hugged them both at the same time, extending his arms as far as he could to fit the two grown men.

"Sorry Yoongs. Had an... umm... situation."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Hoseok's mention of 'situation'. He was pretty sure it had something to do with a girl.

"Anyways, congratulations! You're finally together! Like finally. Finally." The last 'finally' came out exasperatedly, as if Hoseok had been waiting for it, only for it to happen almost nine years later.

"Why do you still call him 'Prez'?"

Yoongi turned to look at Mr. Kim who sat down on the couch next to his brother, who had his arm draped over Jin hyung's shoulder. He made a mental note to ask the older about the status of their relationship. As far as Yoongi knew, they slept together on their first date, yet Jin hyung hadn't announced anything official yet.

"I don't know, Mr. Kim. I got used to it." The pale man shrugged and looked at his friend. "Should I call you 'Hoseok'?"

Surprisingly, much to his annoyance, Hoseok blushed and laughed out loud.