22

Yoongi held Jimin for what felt like forever (seeing as how the sun had gone down and the breeze was cool enough) in his arms until the boy pulled back and sniffed.

"You smell like sweat."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You think you smell good?"

Jimin chuckled a little. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up."

The younger boy stood up and held Yoongi's hand, pulling him to stand beside him.

As they walked down the hill leaving the cut flower stems Jimin had left at the foot of the oak tree for his mother, Yoongi smiled looking at their hands still intertwined. They had never walked side by side holding hands before. And it felt nice.

"Come on in."

Yoongi walked into the old house, smelled like incense and old newspapers and came into a room with an unmade bed.

"The bathroom's down the hall. No hot water though, sorry."

Yoongi shook his head. "It doesn't matter."

"Okay then." Jimin handed him a fresh towel and Yoongi turned but stopped to look at Jimin again.

"Not joining me?"

Yoongi saw how Jimin's eyes widened with surprise before he laughed.

"Are you seducing the innocent me?"

"Maybe." Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin smiled slightly, the kind of smile he would give when he could tell what Yoongi was thinking, where only the ends of his lips would curl up a little and his eyes narrowed. "You're actually serious."

"I am."

"Yoongi, we don't have Jin hyung here to stop us from going too far."

"Exactly. We don't have Jin hyung here to stop us."

Jimin's smile faded and he blinked a few times before walking up to stand close to Yoongi. "I'm a guy, Yoongi."

"I know."

"I like you."

"I like you too."

"But I've never done it before."

"I haven't either. Not with a guy."

"So what makes you think you can get it up?"

"Because it did before."

Jimin frowned. "When we kissed?"

"That. And before."

Jimin's frown turned deeper with confusion.

"When I was thinking about your thighs." Yoongi explained.

Jimin actually choked on his own saliva and Yoongi smirked. He didn't know exactly why he was feeling proud, but he was.

"Oh my god. Horny aren't we?" Jimin shook his head and clicked his tongue out of pretend disappointment.

Yoongi took a step forward to close the gap between them, and touched the tips of their noses together. "Or just missing you."

Jimin sighed and closed his eyes as he rubbed the side of his nose to Yoongi's own. "Tell you what, let's just take a bath together first. And then we'll see how it goes."

Yoongi nodded. "Sounds perfect."