2

"Hey, so I was wondering, can we like hangout today after school?"

Yoongi dragged his feet along the hallway towards the cafeteria. People were looking oddly at them, seeing how a student council would be talking to him. Again, he didn't care what people think. He just didn't like the attention.

Right now he just wanted to grab a bread and go back to class to sit at his desk and listen to his new playlist on his phone.

"No." Yoongi answered while queueing up.

"Why? Oh wait. Do you have extra classes?"

"No." Thank God.

"Part-time job?"

"No." Yoongi wanted to work of course. But Jin hyung was adamant in making Yoongi focused solely on school.

"Curfews?"

"No." Yoongi mentally chuckled. He would be the last person on earth one would impose a curfew on.

He loved being at home too much, more specifically, his bed.

"Is no the only word you know?"

"No."

Instead of getting angry, Jimin simply giggled at Yoongi's response, which in turn made Yoongi look at the junior weirdly.

"Okay. I'll wait for you at the gate today after school." Jimin said excitedly and before Yoongi could say otherwise, the student council ran off while gleefully waving him bye.

"Ah fuck." Yoongi muttered and earned him a few looks from the students around him but again, he rolled his eyes and grabbed his bread before going off to class.

As Yoongi was chewing on his bread, eyes staring out the window and ears plugged with his earphones, he saw Jimin again.

The small guy was reprimanding some students who were loitering at the trash cans, his hands were waving around to emphasize his point to the non-listening students. The students rolled their eyes but obeyed and left.

Yoongi smiled a little at those hands.

Damn your hands are small.

As if Jimin could hear him, the next second the student council looked up directly at Yoongi and waved his small hands.

Yoongi simply looked away and continued with his bread. He waited half a minute before looking back to see Jimin still there, smiling at him.

Shit. He lost.

Jimin winked and left. Yoongi was speechless.

He was reminded again how he knew the existance of Park Jimin.

"So what do you want?" Yoongi asked as he kicked a pebble.

They were standing behind the school's building. A student council had called Yoongi up when he came to the older's class just to tell him to meet him behind the school. Apparently there was something important he should know.

"I like you."

Yoongi frowned. It was a confession.

"I'm a dude, though."

"I know."

Yoongi looked at the guy brushing his palms over his uniform-cladded thighs.

Damn your thighs are thick...

The guy was nervous and Yoongi actually felt bad.

"Tell you what. You can hang around me but don't expect me to like you back, okay."

He smiled until his eyes turned crescents. "You have no idea how happy that makes me!"

Frowning, Yoongi looked at the guy. "Why would you like trash like me, though?"

"You're not trash, Yoongi. There's a lot of reasons why I like you. But it's not the time for that."

"Okay."

Yoongi turned to go back to class when his name was called again. "What?"

"Do you know my name?" The guy asked.

Yoongi smirked and pointed at the name tag, "Park Jimin."