16

"OH. MY. GOD! IT'S JIMINIE! JIMINIEEEEE!"

Yoongi stood at the door and plugged his ears at the shrieking voice of his brother.

"Hi Jin hyung."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jin hyung who smothered Jimin with a bear hug. "Let him go before he dies from lack of oxygen."

"He won't die. I won't let him die. I've missed you so much! Where have you been? Oh no. That can wait. You're staying here right? I'm so happy! I'm gonna start with dinner. My boyfriend's coming over anyways so you can meet him! I'm super excited!"

"Hyung!" Yoongi called out loudly. "Stop and breathe please. Anyways, we're hanging out in my room for a bit."

"Of course. Rest. I'll call you guys when the food's ready."

Jimin sat on Yoongi's bed as the older put away his bag and books for summer revision.

Yoongi left to change his clothes on the adjacent bathroom, and came out to see Jimin on his bed, eyes close.

He couldn't help but feel nostalgic. This was the only time Jimin looked like Jimin to him.

When he was asleep.

"Jimin." Yoongi called up as he nudged the younger's foot with his knee.

Jimin didn't stir.

"Hey. Get up and change first."

No response.

"Jimin. You're dirtying my bed."

Still quiet.

Yoongi knelt on the bed next to Jimin and perhaps the dip onto the mattress made Jimin opened his eyes slightly.

"You okay?"

Jimin smiled.

Yoongi had to do his best to not cry.

Because Jimin finally smiled.

"Yeah. Just a bit dizzy."

Laughing softly, Yoongi looked at Jimin again. "This feels familiar, doesn't it?"

Jimin smiled again. "Yeah. This too."

In one swift motion, Yoongi was lying on the bed, with Jimin straddling him.

The older's eyebrows shot up at the sudden action and was about to say something when he heard his brother's voice.

"Dinner's ready boys so lets— OH MY GOD DÉJÀ VU! Please tell me you weren't doing anything!"

Yoongi peeked behind Jimin to see his brother shielding his eyes from the sight of Yoongi on the bed with Jimin sitting on his thighs.

Instead of getting flustered, both boys simply laughed at the situation.

Jin hyung had left the room when he heard the doorbell.

Yoongi felt the boy on top of him moved to get off but his hands held Jimin's thighs quickly to stop him and the younger looked at him questioningly.

"What's wrong?"

In all honesty, Yoongi didn't know why he didn't want Jimin to move yet. "Nothing."

Jimin smirked. This time it was different. It wasn't cynical. There was no sense of bitterness. It was just pure tease. "You want me to ride you?"