{Original Epilogue}

"Should we put this here?"

Jimin placed the small box in his hands down onto the floor and looked at the mover holding a bigger box. "Yes. Thank you."

Looking around the fully furnished studio apartment, Jimin smiled. It was a tired smile and there was no one around for him to address it too but it didn't matter. He needed to pick himself up.

He probably brought too much from his previous home, but he made sure he only brought what was important to him.

Suddenly feeling hungry, Jimin padded to the kitchen and scourged around for food that didn't need preparing.

Jimin hated that he didn't know how to cook. He probably should learn now.

The front door clicked open and Jimin jogged to greet the man entering with the biggest smile. "Hey!"

"The movers are done?"

"Yeah. Sorry I brought too much."

"No, no. We'll manage. Don't worry, Jiminie."

Jimin smiled. "Do you want anything for dinner?"

"Just order whatever you want. I'll take a shower first."

Jimin went to the kitchen again to grab his phone, opening the app to order the food. He turned towards the man who was making his way to the bedroom — their bedroom starting from today onwards. "Hey Hoseok,"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks again."

Hoseok smiled. "No problem, Jiminie."

———

After dinner, Jimin went to his suitcase, taking out a large brown paper envelope, staring at the coarse paper before flipping it around. "Lee & Ko, Full-Service Law Firm. Wow. You sure paid a lot for this, Yoongi."

Sighing, Jimin opened the envelope, pulling out the papers and looked through the marked spaces he was supposed to fill.

He had prepared himself for this, so why were his hands shaking as he gripped the pen tight?

Reading through the parts where he was supposed to fill, his hand hovered over one space Yoongi had wrote in.

' Scars, tattoos, etc: A tattoo under the left collarbone, on the chest, black cursive of 'Park Jimin' and '14th January - Forever' '

Jimin tried his best, but right now, his eyes stung and his heart hurt too much.

So he cried.

He hated Yoongi for putting his work first.

He hated that Yoongi was the one who always cooked and now they were separated, he needed to learn too.

He hated that Yoongi didn't come and save him again.

He hated that he still loved Yoongi so much.

"Divorce papers?" Hoseok asked softly.

Jimin could only nod.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

He shook his head.

Of course Jimin didn't want this, but apparently, Yoongi did.

Yes, it was Jimin's fault, but Yoongi didn't have to take it this far.

"You still don't want to talk to him?"

"What's there to talk about, Hoseok? He wasn't even at home when I left. He did leave the papers though." Jimin held up the papers he had in his hand.