10

Yoongi held his abdomen as he walked into school the next day. He walked a little bit too fast this morning since he wanted to be there early.

It wasn't as if he wanted to see Jimin. He just wanted to be extra prepared for his test.

But he did tell the first year he'd see him today. Perhaps he could drop by the student council room. It was on his way to class anyways.

Yoongi was about to knock when he heard Jimin's voice behind the door.

"No, don't. I know. I will." Jimin sighed. "I promise. After school today. Yeah. No that's okay. I can go there on my own." Jimin sighed again. "I told you I promised to go."

The senior contemplated whether to leave or knock. He chose to just walk through.

Pushing the door open, he saw Jimin sitting at the edge of the table with his phone at the crook of his neck.

The younger looked surprised at first but smiled when he saw Yoongi's face.

Jimin gestured for him to come in and he did, and sat on the couch.

Yoongi watched as Jimin disconnected the call with a sigh.

"Everything good?" Yoongi asked quietly.

"My mom wanted me to go to my grandmother's. They're already there. It seems she fell down and is now bedridden. Mom is staying with her for the time being so she wanted me to stay there too since I shouldn't be alone with dad, knowing how we get into arguments easily."

"Where's your grandmother's house?"

"Busan."

Yoongi frowned. "How about school?"

"She'll call the principal for special leave. I guess it should be fine as long as I do all the work given."

A wave of panic ran through Yoongi's body. "For how long?"

"I hope for a short while."

Yoongi watched as Jimin moved to kneel in front of him, putting his hands on Yoongi's knees and smiled.

"Don't worry. I'll text you as often as I can."

Letting out a scoff, Yoongi rolled his eyes and stood up. "Whatever."

Jimin smiled again.

"I need to go now. I have a test." Yoongi adjusted the straps of his backpack and walked out.

"Yoongi!"

The older turned to see Jimin peeking through the door.

"I'll miss you." Jimin smiled again and Yoongi turned away.

He hoped Jimin would stop making him blush.

———

Yoongi groaned when he felt wet tongue on his lips. Fluttering his eyes open, he saw Holly slobbering him with morning kisses and he groaned even louder when he remembered his dream.

It was Saturday, four days after Jimin left for Busan and no single text had come in.

Yoongi even texted himself using Jin hyung's phone, just to check if his phone was indeed working.

"Grumps."

Yoongi looked up to see Jin hyung standing at his doorframe.

"Breakfast's downstairs."

"K."

"Still no word from Jimin?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"Man up and text him first. What's the harm in that?"

"He might be busy."

"It's a freaking text message. If he's busy he'll read it later."

Yoongi shrugged.

"Suit yourself then. Come down after you've washed up."

Yoongi sat up on his bed and reached for his phone.

Jiminie

Hey.

You're probably busy.

I hope your grandma's doing okay.

Jin hyung has been asking about you.

Anyways, reply when you have time.

I dreamt about you.|

I dreamt|

I|

I miss you.|

I mis|

I|

Later.