24

Passion flowed right through each of their nerves as they exited the bathroom skin to skin, towards the unmade bed, lips still locked on each other.

Falling on the bed with Jimin between him and the mattress, Yoongi broke the kiss and tasted Jimin's skin on his jawline, his neck and his collarbones.

The younger pushed Yoongi for a second to spray his medication under his tongue for the possible love making they were about to do might be a little too much for his heart, and Yoongi watched as Jimin closed his eyes, took a deep breath and gulped.

The older gulped too at the sight of Jimin, skin still glistening wet from the bath. Not wanting to wait anymore, Yoongi leaned down to lick the water droplets on Jimin's neck.

Jimin had his legs apart to accommodate Yoongi's figure between them, fingers gripping on the older's hair as he moaned out Yoongi's name.

"You have lotion?" Yoongi asked against Jimin's now marked collarbone. He now realized the bone was too protruding, and that the younger was getting thinner.

Jimin simply pushed Yoongi away for a while to reach under his bed, and pull out a bottle of lube.

A proper lube that made Yoongi question Jimin's 'innocence'.

Giggling, Jimin probably saw Yoongi's doubt. "Never got the chance to use it."

Opening the cap, Yoongi saw it was still sealed, so he broke it and poured some onto his fingers and Jimin's own member which had stood proudly.

"You know we can't go all the way yet, right?" Yoongi asked, he noticed his voice was raspy.

Nodding, Jimin closed his eyes and arched his back as Yoongi sat up, his hand pumping Jimin's shaft and making the lube covered the whole length.

"Oh god." Jimin moaned and Yoongi gulped.

Yoongi did everything slowly, savoring Jimin's each move, each response and each sound he made. Once he felt Jimin was fully slick, he did the same to his own member and Jimin watched in awe.

Smirking, Yoongi leaned forward to kiss the younger. "What are you thinking about?"

Jimin gulped loudly. "You're right. We can't go all the way today. I don't think that can fit in me."

Yoongi laughed a little. At least one worry had been lifted from his mind — Jimin was the bottom.

Leaning closer again, Yoongi pushed his member and Jimin's close, making them meet underside to underside and started pumping them together with his lube-covered hand.

The slickness of the lube surrounding the warmth of Jimin's hardness against his, the arch of Jimin's back and the sounds that left his red and swollen lips made Yoongi grit his teeth in order not to release too soon.

It had been a while since Yoongi did this to himself, and by the look of Jimin, it had been a while for him too.

His wrist flicked faster and he groaned when Jimin's hips moved to match the rhythm.

"Fuck, Jimin." Never in his twenty-two years of living had he seen a man so beautiful and sexy. Not even in those porns he downloaded. For research purposes, of course.

"Y-Yoongi!" Jimin's high-pitched whine as he came did it for Yoongi, making the older groaned out curses as he came too and slowly pumped both of them to emptiness.

Yoongi looked around for something to wipe their mess when Jimin took one of his shirts and tossed it to Yoongi.

"Thanks." Yoongi cleaned them up as well as he could and lied down next to Jimin in the small bed, pulling the younger into his embrace and kissed the top of his head.

Yoongi's body tensed up a little when he heard Jimin sniffed and turned to look at him.

"What's wrong, Jimin?"

The younger turned to bury his face in Yoongi's chest, and Yoongi could feel the warm tears and warm breath on his skin.

"Did I hurt you?"

Jimin shook his head. "Yoongi..." He called between sobs.

"Hmm?"

"Now, I really have nothing."

Times like these, Yoongi had wanted nothing but the gift of soothing words — anything at all that could lessen Jimin's pain.

Of course Yoongi had gone through the same thing, losing his parents. The only difference would be, he still had Jin hyung.

Jimin on the other hand, only had Yoongi.

So that was what he told the younger -

"You have me."

———

A/N

Double update cause it's Valentine's and all.

I 💜 You!