Your mama.

( if you don't like your mama jokes, then try not to read this.)

===

 "Hey, replacement." Jason walked in the living room as plopped on the couch next to Tim. Who was on his laptop.

 "What." he said, not even looking up at him. 

"Your mama's so fat, that a whale swam up to her and sung: we are family. Even though your fatter than me."

 "My mom's dead, ya idiot." Tim mummbled, and whacked him upside the head.

 "Well Dick." Jason now turned to the oldest who was watching tv. 

"Can't burn mine either." He pointed out. Taking a sip of hot chocolate . 

 "Lets go get demon brat." Tim suggusted. Right as Damian rounded the corner, and made himself a sandwich. 

"Demon, your mom's so harry, you were born with rope burn." Jason said from the couch. 

Damian slowly turned around, anger and confusion written on his face. 

 "I wouldn't be talking about my mother, when yours is dead, Todd. " the others made an oohhing sound.

"Its a your mama war, your supposed to make funny insults about your mama back and forth." Tim explained.

 " I fail to see the point of this idiotic war. " he rolled his eyes.

 "Damian, your mama's so big, she stepped on a scale, and it said to be continued." Tim burned. Tim and Jason high a fived. 

They just kept insulting Damian, backing him into a corner. Dick was trying to stop them before he exploded But it was too late. 

"Arrhhh." Damian yelled. Making his two brothers back away. 

 "Your mama's so ugly, even the joker stoped smiling." he yelled and stomped away. 

Tim and Jason fell in Dicks arms. Dick was trying hard to get them cooler by fanning them, and pouring water on them. 

 "My brothers are down!" He yelped, dramatically falling with them.

 ===

A/n: this was my dream.