Explaining injuries

~Bruce~

I tied the tie to my suite around my neck, I was hosting a galla at the manor, and all of the people in Gotham were invited to raise money for a good cause.

By the time I was down stairs, my son's were already scattered across the room, doing their own thing. There were already a lot of people in the area built for balls and partys.

One of the guest walked up to me, shaking my hand. "Hello Mr.Wayne, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get that big bruise on your eye?" The woman asked.

"Shaving" I simply said, walking off.

The woman just stared at me as I walked away, obviously confused.

About ten minutes later, the commissioner greeted me. "Hey Bruce, how did you break your arm?" He questioned.

I looked down to my arm that was in a cast and shrugged.

"A shaving incident."

By the end of the party, everyone was confused and decided that I was trying to be funny about the injuries.

Well at least they aren't on to me, he thought.

~Dick~

I walked through the party at the Manor, winking at some girls and giving them flirtatious smiles.

One girl, who was obviously charmed walked up to me, trying to me seductive. "Hello" she waved.

Then her eyes flashed with worry and confusion "why do you have a bandage wrapped around your head?"

"Oh uhhh...." I took a second to think about my story. "I saw a really cute monkey from the zoo and decided to buy it and take it home with me. The guards thought I was smuggling him out of the zoo so they tried to attack me. My awesome monkey fought them off and kept them from hurting me, but when I was running away I tripped and fell in the alligator exhibit." I explained.

I could tell that the girl was trying to follow my story as much as she could, then she smiled and awkwardly walked away.

Yes!

~Jason.~

I don't even know why Bruce is making me go to this dump of a party, where are the beers? Where are all the hot girls.

Just then a reporter walked by

"Hey man, what happened to your ankle?"

"I fell off a roof."

"What?"

"Yeah, it wasn't fun."

~Tim~

I walked through the party, avoiding the people as much as incould, that was until a teenager about my age walked by.

"Hey dude, what happened to your knee?" He asked.

I looked down "what are you talking about?" I said.

"Well, your knee has a cast over it." the teenager blandly stated.

"What are you talking about? There's no cast." I insisted.

The boy now looked even more confused "but-"

"No, you probably had too much to drink when you weren't supposed too." And with that, I walked away.

Well it worked.

~Damian~

I personally do not know why father must make me attend these vulgar public celebrations.

I shouldn't be breathing the same air as the idiots here.

"Hi Damian" a woman came up to me.

I just nodded my head, not really wanting to talk to her.

"How did you mess up your shoulder?" She asked.

"I dislocated my shoulder while fighting one of the riddlers goons." I blandly stated.

"Aww, he's got a since of humor just like his fathers" the woman gushed.