valentines

a/n: GIRLONFIYAH14, i am still working on your story. turns out i am sick right now so i might make it today, tomorrow, or the day after. but since its valentines, i figured i should write a little something for my fans. *cough* i have three. *cough*

_______________

It was, you guessed it. valentines day. Bruce was looking through the cards he got. 

He had a load of cards since, he was the playboy and millionaire of Gotham.

So most of the cards were from selfish girls, or even gold diggers. He quickly dismissed those. but four well made cards caught his eyes. 

One was an envelope from Damian's school. no surprise, Bruce rolled his eyes, he probably got in trouble again.

Last time he got in deep water because he got into a fight with the mayors son, no surprise there either. But he was a slob and he did deserve it. 

So Bruce didn't ground him, he just fake lectured him.

The next three looked like valentine cards... but the names on them surprised him.

There was Dicks name on the blue one, Jason's name on the red one, and Tim's name on the yellow one. 

He delicately took Tim's card and ripped it open. It read:

To:Superman

from: RR

roses are red, violets are blue, i have five fingers, the middle ones for you. 

Ps, WHY DON'T YOU EXCEPT CONOR!!!

Bruce chuckled, he would make sure that Superman got this. This letter would send the man of steel on his knees. He could tell that the card was laced with kryptonite. 

Bruce dismissed the card, and took Jason's.

To: Old man Bruce

From:  The dead Robin

Roses are red, violets are blue. I got a new gun and i'm not afraid to shoot you. 

PS; YOUR NOT A GOOD FATHER!!!

Bruce cringed, and slowly sent that one in the trash can.

 At least he even sent him a letter, but the funny thing was that the card was designed with Darth vador standing over Luke Sky walker saying i am your father. Luke was screaming noooo!!! 

Bruce wondered were he found that, then he took the note from Damian's school and read it. 

Dear: Bruce Wayne

This is the principle, your son, Damian has been suspended for a day because he sent a rude, and threatening letter to one of our teachers. 

Bruce shook his head, he was going to have to talk to Damian and tell him to tone down the death threats.

 A green letter suddenly fell on his lap, it must have been the letter that Damian sent to the staff. 

Bruce reluctantly opened it. 

To: The imbecile that this facility calls a teacher. 

from: Damian Wayne

Blood is red bruises are blue, if you don't stop annoying me i will strangle you. 

I know where you live

Bruce grunted, almost laughing.

 Wow.

What has society come too. 

Hopfully Dick had something better to say to him. 

Bruce took his eldest sons card and carefully opened it. 

To: My adopted father

From: The best robin ever

Roses are red, violets are blue. I know you love me so I love you. 

PS; This is cheesey, but I know the Batman has feelings☺

Another PS; I am the best Robin...Right? 

Followed by another PS; I know Tim, Jason, and Damian probably wrote something bad. Don't listen to them, you got me!

As soon as Bruce was sure there wasn't another PS, he smiled, and put it in a secret place behind a picture on the wall. 

Where he kept every valentines card that Dick ever gave him. And a few of Tims, and Jason's when they were younger. 

Along with all of the other father days cards. 

When Bruce died, he knew he wasn't going to be forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: was that good? Or too cheesey?