Chapter Three

Jinx POV

I couldn't believe that I actually saw her again. It really was a miracle. Im kind glad I caught her when I was with Mya. That saves the whole explaining of having a daughter later. A lot of girls are put off when I tell them I have a daughter. She seemed to be put off a bit at first but she must be fine with it cause she did give me her number. I feel like theres something different about her unlike other girls I've been with. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Dee.
"Yoo"
"Yoo you back home yet?"
"Yeah why"
"Imma come drop this line and ps off because I need to take my nan hospital she ain't feeling too good."
"Ahhh I hope shes good man but alright I'll see you inna peace"
"Kl" I hung up.
Within about 15 minutes Dee had come given me my line and bounced. When he left I went into the front room to find Shanice and Mya cuddled up on the sofa watching lion king. I was so blessed to have my sister. She was like a mother to my child. I sat down next to them and just watched the movie with them.
*
The movie was now finished. I looked at the time and realised it was 20:46. Which meant it was time to get Mya to bed.
"Mymy come lets go have a bath and get you to bed."
"But daddy I not tired."
"I know baby but you got nursery tomorrow so we have to get you ready." She stuck out her lip which I hated because I didn't like not give her what she wanted.
"Baby please don't do that. You need to get ready for bed Mymy. If you be a good girl for daddy tomorrow I'll have a treat for you after nursery ok?" Her eyes lit up whilst she nodded eagerly. I laughed slightly.
"Good now go get out what pjs you want whilst I go run you a bath." With that she went to her room.
After I finished bathing and putting Mya to bed  I went downstairs to chill with Shanice.
"Wheres mum and Kevin?" I asked.
"Kevin said they were going out to eat after mum finished work so he's probably gone to get her and have gone."
"Oh ok. Are you hungry?"
"Yeah a little what about you"
"Yeah man what do you want to eat." I said thinking of eating something nice.
"Lets order some Chinese or something."
"Thats cool. You already know what I want." I laughed at her and went to order the food.

Kiyah POV

I was chilling with my mum in her room watching love and hip hop. Yes my mum watched love and hip hop. Me and her both loved ratchet reality TV so we bonded a lot when we were watching it together. We made sure we never watched an episode without each other.
"That dream girl she nuh good fi Safaree" Mum said letting her accent come through. I just laughed at her cause she gets so lost in the programme. After the episode was done me and mum spoke for a while about random stuff. I went to my room after a bit as my mum had work in the morning and was going to bed. I went to my draws to get out some pyjamas to change into and then proceeded to the bathroom to have a quick shower.
The hot water from the shower felt so refreshing on my skin as I felt so sticky from the warm weather as well as walking up and down shopping. When I was finally done I went to my room and just chilled on my bed flicking through instagram and snaps. At that moment my phone started to ring and it was a number I wasn't familiar with.
"Hello?" I said
"Yoo" instantly I knew who it was but I had to confirm.
"Jinx?"
"Yeah its me. Why do you sound confused what other man you got calling your phone" he said chuckling but he was being serious trying to act like its a joke. Too soon for that I thought. I had to laugh.
"Why does it matter your not my man" he laughed.
"After your around me for a while you'll be begging me to be your man." The way he said this made me get an instant throb down below.  Was he really turning me on after 30 seconds on the phone to him. I didn't wanna let him know what he was doing to me but I couldn't help feel intrigued.
"What makes you so sure?"
"I got what I know you'll like." I heard him smiling as he said this. This was getting way too spicy for me I didn't even know this guy properly yet and he had me acting like this I told myself bring it back from 100 to 10 Kiyah.
"I don't even know you properly."
"Well get to know me then" he said sounding very confident. That turned me on a little more.
"Well lets start with your REAL name" he starting laughing.
"Why you laughing" I said smiling.
"No reason. But my names Marcus."
"Oh I didn't expect that."
"Well what did you expect?" He laughed.
"A different name" I said sounding very sarcastic. He laughed.
"What else you want to know." I really wanted to ask about his daughters mother but I think I'll leave that for when we get to know each other more.
"I wanna know if your single before this conversation continues." I didn't know who I thought I was asking that. I was getting brave.
"Yes Kiyah I'm single. My baby mothers not around if thats what your thinking but that story is for another day." I was happy he brought it up before me.
"Oh ok."
"But what about you I wanna know more about you Kiyah."
"Ahhh well Im 20 if thats interesting. Which reminds me how old are you" I raised my eyebrow cause I never thought about this he could be a grandad compared to me.
"Im only 22." Thank god for that I thought.
"Oh your around my sisters age."
"Your sister from the rave I met you in?"
"Yeah"
"Ahh okay. Do you have anymore siblings?"
"A younger brother what about you?"
"Just me and Shanice from my mum but I got a few on my dads side but I dont really talk to them."
"Ahh ok."
We continued talking about random things getting to know each other for a few more hours. I got tired and decided to call it a night he sounded upset I was going which I found so cute. But I told him we will speak. When I got off the phone I put my alarm on for work the next day and went to sleep.

Hope you liked it guys I know this chapters not that long sorry. Vote and comment let me know what you think!