Chapter One

Kiyah POV

"Kiyah can you do my make up for tonight please? You do eyeshadow so much better than me and you already know I have to look tun up on my birthday" Kiara said twerking around. I had to laugh at her this girl is something else. "Yeah, I'll do it. I better get my make up done from early cause I have to do Shayna's and Jade's too." Shayna and Jade were my other halfs literally. We've all known each other from primary school and have remained closed for all these years. I'm not sure what I'd do without these two girls we've literally experienced nearly everything growing up together. "Okay, I'll get everything done before they come so we just have to do my make up" Kiara said. I nodded. Tonight we was going out to some rave in north for Kiaras 23rd birthday. Although Kiara was two years and some months older than me we are very close. She was my built in best friend for life. We always went out together and had each other backs through everything. Me, Kiara and Kieron were all like that, if you fight one of us your fighting us all its just what we were taught growing up.
*
It was coming up to about 9pm and people has started to arrive at my house. There was Shayna, Jade, Natalie, Nicky, Lateyah and Tanika. Natalie and Tanika were Kiaras good friends they've also known each other from primary school they were the same age as Kiara. Nicky and Lateyah were our cousins from our mums side. Nicky was 20 like me and Lateyah was 21. Our family was rowdy but these two sisters were the type to box down someones gran if they had too. Their mum, Auntie Jackie was just the same like my mum.
"Jade man! Stop twitching your eyes your gonna make me get the colours mixed where I don't want them to be" I told her as I laughed.
"Kiyah I'm sorry but it tickles" she said trying not to laugh.
"Well girl if you want that good up shadow you better let it be" I replied laughing. At this point everyone was ready and had started drinking. I was just finishing the last touches of Jade's then was going to put my outfit on and do my hair. Shortly after, I finished Jade's make up and decided to take a shot of wray and nephew before doing my hair and putting on my dress. My hair was naturally curly but I had already straightened it and slicked it into a middle part ponytail. I was wearing an orange long sleeve plunge bandage dress with some cut outs on the side. The orange complimented my dark caramel skin tone and the dress showed off my curves even more. The gold heels I was wearing complimented the dress nicely and I was looking really good.
I went downstairs to find music playing and the girls turning up. The whole crew looked good. "No please Kiyah, it's supposed to be my birthday and your looking this nice awwww" I laughed as Kiara cooed over me. "Well you know how I do sis" I said brushing off my collar. "But really tho you all look BAD! We really need to take a group photo" Kiara said as she pulled out her phone. "KIERON!" We heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Yeah, who called me". "Me. Take a picture of us all please" Kiara said shoving the phone into Kieron's hand.
"This is what your really calling me for Kiara?" "Please man" Kiara whined. Kieran sighed before finally taking pictures of us all. He gave her back the phone and we all looked at the multiple pictures he had taken of us.
"Naaa we look cuuuuuuuteee, we are defo gonna make some heads turn tonight."
"Make whos head turn!? Remember Shayna your my girl can't be cheating on me now" Kieron said licking his lips at her making all the girls laugh.
"Kieron moveee young boy" Shayna said laughing at him. From since I can remember Kieron has always had a little crush on Shayna but she wasn't having a bar of it.
"Come on im 19 now theres only a year difference. Imma wait for you." Shayna rolled her eyes. I knew she secretly loved it.
"Okay Kieron enough drooling over Shayna we need to go." With that we all started getting our jackets and getting ready to leave.
We finally left and walked not far to a cab station and there our journey began.
*
Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
Hit the store, I can get 'em both
I don't wanna choose
And I'm quick, cut a nigga hustle
Don't get comfortable
Look, I don't dance now
I make money moves
Say I don't gotta dance
I make money move
If I see you and I don't speak
That means I don't fuck with you
I'm a boss, you a worker bitch
I make bloody moves