Second Time

Song: Sorry by Halsey

********************************

"Why did you bring her into my house? She looks like the daughter of satan!" my mom yelled. I rolled my eyes. Wtf did she just say. Lynn doesn't look like the daughter of satan at all.

"She doesn't! She's really nice. She's a good person!" I yelled. I'm pretty sure Lynn could hear me but I didn't care at that moment.

"I'm sure she's not! Get her out of here." my mom yelled back at me.

I was sick of her bossing me around. "No mom. No. She's staying." I said sternly.

Before I could react I felt something hit my cheek. I yelled and stumbled back but managed to keep my balance. I grabbed my cheek and rubbed it. My mom just slapped me again. This is the reason why I don't want to be alone with her when she's angry. It's also the second time I've been slapped today and I'm really sick of it.

I heard someone running down the stairs. Of course it was Lynn.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled at my mom.

"Don't talk to me like that! Get out of my house!" my mom yelled back. I could see that Lynn was really getting angry. She stepped closer to my mom.

"Don't ever try to touch her again. I swear I will kill you." she said.

I couldn't see Lynn fight with my mom so I just ran. I ran out of the front door and into the city. I didn't care who saw me. The further I got away from that house the better I would feel. I ran for what seemed like hours but were only a few minutes. I stopped when I was at a bridge. I sat down on the railing and let my feet dangle over it.

I wiped the tears of my face and let out a sigh. What am I gonna do now? My boyfriend was cheating on my with my best friend, my mom hates me, my dad is never home... I have an awful life.

If I just jumped all of the pain I feel would be gone. My heart will start ticking slower until it doesn't at all. My breathing will fade and so will my body.

I started leaning forward but got pulled back. Lynn. She followed me.

"Dua."

"Lynn. Why did you follow me?" I broke down into her arms. Tears streamed down my face.

"I know how you feel. I don't want you to get hurt." Lynn whispered that last part but I still heard it. I turned in her arms so I was facing her. She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back tightly. I never wanted to let go again but he hug had to end.

Lynn put my hair behind my ear and smiled."Don't ever try that again. Promise me."

"I won't. But you have to promise me to never leave." I whispered.

"I won't. I promise."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The gay is coming. Not right now but it will eventually. 😂
I love you guys! Bye!

~Kvrstvn