Is This The End?

Hey guys! This should be the last chspter of this book. Maybe there will be an epilogue but I'm not sure about that. We'll see. I'm going to start writing a different book after I'm done with this 'cause I have few ideas. I'm sorry if this story was a bit boring sometimes but that was just my writers block. I literally did not know how to end this so I just made it a little cute. It's very short so bare with me. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Eventually I turned around and saw her. She looked exactly the same, just more grown up.

"Lynn...."

"Dua...."

"I-I don't k-know what to say." I stuttered, taking a step towards Lynn.

Lynn smiled a little and pulled me into a hug. We didn't say anything. We just hugged until Lynn pulled away and kissed me.

"I missed you. I missed you so much." she whispered. I saw my dad quietly tiptoe away into the kitchen.

"I missed you too."

"Your dad managed to find me and he called me. He told me about you and that you weren't doing that good so I came back. Me and the boys moved here and we're planning to stay here for as long as you're here." Lynn said.

"Are you serious?!" I squealed. Lynn nodded and smiled.

"Oh god! Lyndsey! Thank you! I can't live without you. Please, don't ever leave me again."

"I won't. I promise."

"Hey, girls? Diner is ready. Do you want to stay over Lyndsey?" my dad asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"If that's not a problem I would love to." Lynn answered. My dad nodded and went back into the kitchen.

After we ate diner, me and Lynn went upstairs to my room. We laid down on my bed and just stayed silent. I put my head on her shoulder as she wrappedher arm around me, kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry I left." Lynn said, breaking the silence.

"It's okay. You're here now." I said, smiling at her.

"And I won't ever leave you again."