1 - A boring introduction... I tried... This chapter's really not exciting...

5:00 am. Lexa had gone to sleep so early yesterday that now she was awake, watching the night sky through her window.

"Wow. who would've thought that a bunch of lights could be so pretty."

The sky was a dark purple colour with tiny white dots filling it up. The moon stood amongst all the stars, shining as brightly as it could.

 The moon stood amongst all the stars, shining as brightly as it could

Although the lights outside were beautiful, it did get boring. Lexa got up off her bed and out of her room. She walked over to her brother Leon's room, trying her best to be quiet. She didn't want to wake her mom up. Lexa opened the door.

CRRREEEEAAAK

"Hey," whispered Lexa, but there was no reply. "Hey," repeated Lexa.

"Go away midget," came the reply from her older brother. He could be really salty at times and used the fact that Lexa was not even five foot tall to his advantage when he was feeling extra moody.

"Do you want to play Mario kart?"

"Lexa. In case you haven't noticed... It is five in the morning..." He turned around and went back to sleep.

She walked back to her room feeling frustrated. Lexa took out her phone and ended up watching anime for three hours until it was finally time to go to school. To her new school...

She wasn't worried, not at all. Her plan was to walk up to the popular girls and ask to be their friend. Then she would be cool and everyone at school would absolutely love her. After all who doesn't want to be friends with a midget that watches anime, has dyslexia, is generally stupid and as mature as a four year old.

It was a foolproof plan.

When it was 8:00 am, Lexa knew it was time to head out. Lexa put away her phone, ran out of her room and then went down the stairs.

She grabbed her plain, black backpack that was by the door. Her mom packed it for her yesterday (timetable, pens, notebooks E.C.T)

The school was only ten minutes away so it didn't take that long to get there. On the way, she saw lots of other people that appeared to be students. All wearing backpacks, all tired from staying up too late, all not very ready for the day ahead.

Lexa arrived. Loads of people were already coming in, but she didn't know which ones were considered popular.

Lexa walked in through the main entrance with a smile on her face; she wondered how she was going to find the popular girls.

She searched for her locker, it turned out that it was on the first floor. Lexa decided not to use it.

"Oh me god! Where has me coca cola gone!?" There was a girl yelling to two other girls who appeared to be her friends. She had two earrings in each ear, had Pandora rings on her left hand, jeggings that showed off her curves and a lot of confidence. She looked quite aggravated. It was definitely a popular girl, Lexa walked up to her.