14 - Arrith screwed up...

The demon walked quickly past everyone. Her back was straight and face was plain, Arrith was very much satisfied.

Arrith couldn't wait to brag and boast to the other demons about how she successfully destroyed an entire building and how she killed a human.

She kept on walking, her socks brushing against the hot floor of Hell. Never had she felt this good.

Arrith went up to the group of demons that she usually spoke to. Demons in Hell didn't exactly make friends with each other, but sometimes on special occasions they would speak to each other.

Arrith walked up to the demons. There were a couple of succubi, a gargoyle or two and there was also a few other strange creatures.

"You will never guess what happened to me," said Arrith.

"What?" Asked a demon.

"Well I don't mean to brag but, um..." Arrith paused. "I set an entire ten story building on fire. It was really cool."

The demons murmured to each other in envy. They were now all paying attention to Arrith.

"And guess what else," said Arrith. "I even killed a human."

Now the demons were really interested.

"How did you kill them!?" Asked a demon.

"I threw away their necklace thing somewhere in the room. She ended up looking for it and forgetting about the fire," explained Arrith.

"So did they burn? Did they scream when they finally got caught on fire?" Asked all the demons.

"I didn't actually see them die... But I swear they were killed! No way they survived!" Arrith admitted.

Two gargoyles looked at each other in suspicion. "But how do you know if they died if you never saw it?"

Arrith's face went as red as the fires that surrounded the place. Her heart beat fast. He was right. How could she have been so stupid as to leave Lexa, she should've made sure that she was dead. Crap.

"I- I..." Arrith began.

"We can always check." The gargoyle took out a massive book that was filled with the names of everyone that was alive.

He slowly opened the cover. "What's the name of the human?"

"Her name... Name is... Lexa..."

The gargoyle turned to the section with all of the names that began with an 'L'.

"Second name?"

"Ripley... Her full name is Lexa Koulourakia Ripley..."

The gargoyle flicked through a few pages until... "I found it. Right there." He lifted the book up to Arrith and pointed at where Lexa's name was. "The human is still very much alive."

The demons giggled and smirked.

Arrith snatched the book from the gargoyle's hands. She rubbed her eyes and blinked. There it was, Lexa's full name, written clearly on the page.

Arrith threw the book to the ground, she turned around and stormed away. The demons laughed hysterically behind her.

The demon was sick of this. She was going to kill Lexa and this time she would make sure that she would not survive. Arrith wasn't going to be a laughing stock. Never.

"How are you then, Ruuuuby?" Teased Lexa.

"When are you going to finally stop calling me that?" Complained Azura.