23 - What The Hell

Lexa's wings weren't the only things that were black. Her dress was now too, a dark, dark colour.

Lexa looked around her. Demons.

Demons flying through the air, practising spells and doing other ungodly things. It was as if the demons lived in an advanced society. An incredibly dangerous one, but a society never less. Lexa wasn't planning on getting involved with any of these malicious demons any time soon.

"Why does this place remind me of school..."

Lexa searched the place with her eyes. She had a feeling she was in this place before. "Of course..." said Lexa to herself.

Lexa flapped her wings. She couldn't fly with them, it takes quite a while to learn to fly. However, they still served as a pretty badass decoration.

"Does this mean... I'm a... Demon now?" said Lexa.

"No."

Lexa twisted her body round to find a demon. A stereotypical one. Horns, wings, tail, you know. Although, he still had the appearance of a human and was wearing a suit.

"I am. If I'm not a demon, what am I then? A spoopy ghost or something?"

"No. You're not one of us."

"What am I then!?"

The demon looked her up and down. "What you are, my friend, is-"

"Pfft, I'm not your friend! I just met you!"

"My acquaintance, is a not a demon."

"No crap Sherlock! What am I already!?"

"You, are a fallen angel."

"...Say what?"

"You're a fallen angel. You're not a demon. Yet."

"Soooo, how do I become a demon then?" Lexa asked.

The demon raised an eyebrow. "Why do you want to be a demon so badly?" he questioned.

"Don't demons get like these super cool powers and stuff?"

"Yes. But they do have their limits. If you just go around abusing your power then you can become exhausted really easily."

"Yeah, but you still have powers!" enthusiastically said Lexa.

"True..."

"Now then, how do I become a demon?"

The demon glanced at Lexa's dark, black wings. "All you have to do is burn them."

"Burn what?"

"Your wings."

"That's it? Okay then, that seems easy."

It was not easy.

Lexa wandered through Hell. She searched for a fire. This should've been a simple task, but Lexa kept getting chased away by other demons.

But Lexa found it. An incredibly small cave. It was about as big as a medium sized bedroom. Lexa went inside and searched the place.

The place was empty. All that was in there was... Nothing. The cave was barren. The only thing inside of the tiny cave were rocks.

It was isolated and eerily quiet. Lexa could hear her own heart heart beating like a drum. She could also hear herself breathing hard in a panic as she travelled further into the cave.

Lexa could see the light coming from the entrance. This was too much. She headed to the entrance. Lexa walked fast.

Fsssshh