4 - PVA glue saves the day, somehow

Ring ring

Ring ring

Lexa finally decided to pick up her phone. "Hello?"

"Lexa, I think you should come over to Camila's house," said Azura in a concerned tone.

"Why, is something wrong?" asked Lexa.

"Just get over here, quickly," said Azura before hanging up.

"Wow, she just hung up on me... I feel attacked..." said Lexa to herself.

Lexa went downstairs and opened the door to the house. Slowly, she stepped out. She wondered what was going on in Camila's house. She was curious but she didn't really care that much. After all, how bad could it be?

Lexa was now at Camila's house. She vigorously knocked on the door. Azura opened the door, a straight look on her face.

"Hey Lexa, come upstairs," she managed to utter.

When they got upstairs, Camila was there. They were all in the corridor. "I don't think... Think... Think that Lila is okay. She isn't herself at all..."

Lexa looked at Azura and gave her a look that said 'huh? What happened? What did Lila do?'

Then Azura, as if she could read Lexa's mind, said, "Lila attacked Camila. She threw a knife. That nearly landed in her face. It nearly killed her."

"Ok!?" Lexa responded, she wanted to laugh, this was just amazing.

"The thing is," began Azura, "I really don't think Lila would, you know, try to hurt her f@cking sister, you know."

"Yes, Lila is very mature and I would never even imagine her doing this to me. Never," said Camila.

"something's wrong," added Azura.

Lila came out of her room and everyone suddenly went silent.

"I'm sorry... I don't know why I did that... That isn't me at all. You know that Camila, righ-"

"Yes, something isn't right," Camila remarked.

Arrith was at the end of the end of the corridor, she had forgotten to make herself invisible.

Whilst Azura, Camila and Lila chatted amongst themselves, Lexa looked and saw Arrith. "Azura...?" Asked Lexa whilst still looking at the demon.

"Yes...?"

"You know that, demon, that we summoned a couple days ago?" Slowly said Lexa.

"WHAT!?" Screeched Lila, clearly extremely shocked and confused.

"Yeah, long story," quickly said Azura.

"The demon is behind you," casually said Lexa, as if it wasn't serious at all.

Everyone turned to see Arrith who was now panicking.

Then Arrith thought about why she was even panicking. What were these humans going to do, call the police? 'HEY, SO THERE'S LIKE A DEMON IN OUR HOUSE, WE NEED YOU TO COME TELL IT TO GO AWAY.'

Arrith stopped panicking. She laughed at all of the humans' expressions of fear on their faces.

Lila reacted quickly she chucked water at her from the plastic bottle she was holding. Arrith screamed. She flew through the wall to quickly get out of the house.

"Demons are burned by water, doubt it's going to kill it though," said Lila breathlessly, "they're also harmed by salt, which I suggest we put around the house now."