Chapter 1

"TSUBAKI!" Mahiru yelled.

  His voice was trying to beat the noise that was coming from the floor below, of their Servamps fighting the remaining subclasses Tsubaki had.

  "Ah,if it isn't Mahiru Shirota,and the other Eves. I see that you all tried to end the Vampire-War once and for all, no?" Tsubaki laughed,and it soon turned into a bored face.

"Ah..Not interesting at all."

Before.

The Eves were already troubled by the fact that Tsubaki was still going on with the Vampire War, even after what happened while in the C3.

Izuna was also an Eve -Be it Temporary or Not-, so she joined in the 'Fun.'

  The Servamps were reluctant,but their Eves were relentless.

They kept complaining on how they wanted to end it once and for all,and they had to eventually agree.

  When they arrived,they were greeted with utmost hospitality.

  When I say 'Hospitality',I mean alot of Subclasses trying to kill you all,and screaming stuff like 'For Tsubaki-Sama!' and more.

To sum it up simply:

Fanboys.

Okay I'm joking,it's not really fanboys.

  The Servamps managed to fend them off,but more came their way. So the Servamps had to eventually let their Eves go on,while they stayed behind to kill off the Subclasses.

  The Eves managed to reach the highest floor,where the mastermind and the boss resided in.

  And the Mastermind was:

  Tsubaki.

  Back to the Current time.

Tsubaki was by the Building's edge. One more step, and he'll go plummeting to his doom. However, only if he Was human.

"Tsubaki!Just stop this war already! We can help you,just please,stop this war!" Izuna pleaded,and Tsubaki rang the words that Izuna said over and over again:

  'We can help you!'

  " 'Help',Huh..What a pathetic thing to say.." Tsubaki glared at them.

  "HELP?HOW WILL YOU HELP ME?! YOU ALL CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!THE SERVAMPS KILLED MY SENSEI,AND HE'S DEAD!"

"WERE YOU THERE WHEN HE DIED?!NO! SO,YOU ALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT YOU CAN HELP ME!" Tsubaki snapped,and the Eves turned quiet.

  Mahiru replied,"Our Servamps have also killed, you know?!They also feel sad and remorseful for what they've done!"

  "But still, they forgave themselves, and we forgave them! So,we will forgive you,so just stop this war and forgive yourself already!"

  Tsubaki's train of thoughts came to an abrupt halt.

  The Eves already forgave their own Servamps,and their own Servamps forgave themselves? And because of that,Sleepy Ash had moved on, and became stronger?

  And now,The Eves were ready to forgive him,so that he could move on?

  The Eves...Were too good for the sinful Servamps that have killed thousands before.

'Ah..I see,they're too good for them..' Tsubaki realised,as chaotic shuffling was heard from the floor below them. It was as if the people below,were desperate to get atop to the level where they currently were.