Chapter 17

All of the past Servamps,well,the Servamps in this timeline, nodded at that order,as they ran with their chosen 'teammates' to their own respective directions Sleepy Ash told them to go.

  Mother,Doubt Doubt and Old Child went right, and the remaining people,excluding World End as he's just in the mansion chilling for some reason, went left to chase their own Eves.

"No matter what..We're getting them back and we'll have them explain everything.How they got here when they were supposed to be in the future,and what's their role with us,being 'Eves'."

Sleepy Ash grumbled that beneath his breath,but he really did want to find out why they were here,what was their affiliation with them,and also..

He wanted to know why Mahiru had affected him so much.

Why did he experience or suffer that much pain and loneliness when Tsubaki said his name?

Sure,he might've been important in the future and whatnot, but that kind of pain just took it to the next level.

He didn't just want him,he was yearning and begging for him to come back to his embrace or whatever,as if his future counterpart was in him in the moment and grieving with such pain.

Such pain of being separated from him.

That wasn't normal.

  He didn't experience such levels of desire for anyone or anything before,so why was he experiencing such pain of being separated from him, as if they were long lost lovers?

Did his future counterpart become so attached to this 'Mahiru',that he was grieving with such agony from being separated from him and that agony was transmitted to him as well?

This kind of feeling of desire..it wasn't a desire just for getting somebody back on a friendship level,it was much deeper;as if it was on a lover's level.

What the hell..?

No matter,he'll interrogate this 'Mahiru' later when they get him,on what was his relationship with him in the future.

That is..

..If they can even get him.

-/-

With Licht and Mahiru.

-/-

Licht and Mahiru were running for a while now and Mahiru thought that they had already ran for 1 mile with the speed they were running with.

However,fatigue had kicked in a bit earlier due to the pace they were running in,and so,they were forced to slow their pace down.

"Haven't we've been running for at least 1 mile a-already?" Mahiru gasped for air as he fanned himself using his shirt and his hands to combat the scorching heat from the sun and his skin.

Licht was also quite exhausted,but he always covered it up with saying that he was an angel and tried to do his usual pose while running,but he was too tired to even do his pose at that point.

Well,doing his pose while running,that is.

"N-No,angel-in-training..I think we've been only running for 1 kilometre or something.." Licht groaned at that realisation,with Mahiru grumbling too.

  Mahiru sighed as he turned to Licht,"Licht..I think that you can stop calling me 'Angel-In-Training' for now..You know that I'm not an angel,right?"

  "Of course I do," Licht replied back straightaway, which made Mahiru sigh in relief.

  "Then stop calling me 'Angel-In-Trainin—"