Chapter 10

With Misono and Izuna

"Why did I have to sleep in the woods with leaves and insects everywhere?!And it's already 6 AM! I couldn't sleep well at all.." Misono grumbled.

Izuna chuckled,"Well,it's not like we own a house in this timeline."

" 'Timeline'?" Misono inquired,and Izuna replied,"Oh! When we were just walking about,I noticed that the street signs were old.I estimated, and we're probably a few hundred years back."

"WHAT?!" Misono stood up,and almost fell into the small bonfire if it wasn't for Izuna grabbing him instinctively.

  She placed Misono down,and nodded at him.

"It's no wonder why our Contract with the Servamps aren't affecting us.." Misono massaged the brink of his nose,and scanned the area around.

It was clearly night,probably 10 PM. The starry sky was full of clear stars,and they could see them properly for once.

'Properly for once' is because Japan was full of artificial light that blocked off the light of the stars.

When Misono scanned the area,now only did he realise something.

Mikuni wasn't with them.

"Wait,where'd that Bastard-Mikuni go?" Misono realised,and Izuna looked around with her Azure orbs.

  Her orbs widened in shock,and they both exclaimed at the same time:

"MIKUNI'S GONE!"

  With Mikuni.

  "A..Choo!" Mikuni sneezed,and rubbed his nose with his finger,"I think that somebody's talking about me.."

  "Anyways,so um..You've all been quiet for awhile now..You all okay..?" Mikuni questioned,and waved his hand around at the quiet Servamps.

  Lawless was the first to act.

  Lawless ran up to him,and shook him vigorously,"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!YOU'RE AN EVE?!"

  Mikuni was getting irritated,and kicked him back harshly into the wall,"Do NOT shake me,damn it! And yes,I am an Eve."

  Lawless's eyes widened,and he scrambled back to his feet.

  Lawless went up to Doubt Doubt,but didn't shake him yet,"WHAT THE FUCK!I FOUND THREE EVES, YET ALL OF THEM DISAPPEARED BECAUSE OF A STUPID PINK-MAGICIAN!"

  "You found three of us?Who?And 'Pink-Magician'?" Mikuni questioned.

"Ah,the magician.If I can remember,he said his name was 'Belkia'," Lawless answered,and Mikuni shadowed his eyes,"Belkia..Huh..So Tsubaki is already created here in this timeline.."

  "You..really are from the future.." World End said, and Mikuni nodded.

  "Who did you meet?" Mikuni inquired and Lawless replied," Mahiru. Tetsu. Licht."

  "Ah.. 'Simple-Housewife-guy', 'Onsen-Helper' and 'Angel-Wannabe'," Mikuni concluded,and World End tried to mask his laughter at the nicknames Mikuni provided.

  "Then,do you know who is 'Misono'?" All of Love questioned,and Mikuni replied with a grin,"Of course I do!He's my little brother!"

  "BROTHERS?!" Old Child and All of Love exclaimed at the same time.

  Mikuni continued,"Yep. His full name is 'Arisuin Misono', or 'Alicein Misono'. My name is 'Arisuin Mikuni',or 'Alicein Mikuni' for your information."