Chapter 5

"H-Hyde..?" Mahiru gasped out,and Lawless's eyes widened in response.

  The name that this brunette just said..felt so Warm.

It felt so gentle,as if it was calling out to him. It was as if the holder of this name,was somebody really Precious to him.

  "Oh my gosh Hyde!You can't believe on how long we searched for you!Well,it's not that long considering we just got here,but that's beside the point," Mahiru chuckled,as he scratched the back of his neck in apparent embarrassment.

  "That angel-wannabe and that Onsen-Owner-Son is missing right now.Oh yeah,when I say 'Angel-Wannabe',that means Licht.And when I say 'Onsen-Owner-Son',that means Tetsu," Mahiru sighed, as he folded his arms.

  Lawless was shocked again.

  That name..That name this Brunette said..

'Licht' was very warm too.

It sprouted happiness and joy in him.He wanted to find that person,he wanted to protect that person.

  But he felt loneliness after he felt happiness,like how a storm comes after lightning does.

  "Who.." Lawless started,which made Mahiru raise his eyebrow as he looked at him.

  "Who is this 'Licht' you say of..?!" Lawless snarled, which shocked Mahiru.

  Lawless..Doesn't know his own Eve..?

  "Huh?You don't know him?Y'know,that angel-wannabe that always kicked you around,saying that you were a demon,and that he was an angel?Hello?"

Mahiru tried to remind him again.

Did Lawless have amnesia or something?!

  When Lawless stared at him without any response, that meant that whatever Mahiru was saying right now,didn't make sense to him.

  "You know,that guy that you fought with to defeat Tsubaki,the 8th Servamp,Sin of Melancholy?Tsubaki is that guy with jet black hair and is wearing a Yukata!" Mahiru tried to think of things to tell Lawless.

  Lawless was shocked and surprised beyond belief.

  How did this brunette..Know about the Servamps?!

He knew how many Servamps there were,and he knew the last's name,which they only found out a while ago.

And the brunette that found out was a human too!

(A/N:Seriously though.Lawless is Dense. I would've figured out that he was an Eve a long time ago.)

"How do you know about the 8th Servamp..When we've only found out about him yesterday?!" Lawless glared at him,trying to extract some information from this brunette.

Mahiru squeaked in response, and backed away. However,every inch he moved back,Lawless would just get closer by that same inch.

Mahiru concluded that this Lawless,was nuts. He didn't even know his own Eve,for pete's sake! So, he decided to make a dash for it.

Just before he could leave,Lawless caught his wrist, and tightened his grasp on it. Mahiru yelped in pain, and he faced Lawless.

"P-Please..Let go..?" Mahiru pleaded,but Lawless stared at him without any empathy,"No.I'm not letting go until you freaking tell me who this 'Licht' is."

"D-do you seriously not know..?" Mahiru double-checked,and was still as flabbergasted as before when Lawless shook his head. He decided that it was time to tell him: