Chapter 13

Sleepy Ash slammed the doors to the huge mansion open with a seriously scary and angered face.

After he entered,slammed it shut,really loudly,and stormed over to the 'Conference room',where all of the other Servamps should be at,with his deadly aura leaking.

The conference room,is the same room where he.. Hosted the..Mission and Request..to Kill the Creator.

It's that one with a very long table,where he assembled all of the Servamps for that..matter.

Just before opening the door,he heard World End's voice shout from inside of the room:

  "Hey!You lied!The Eves weren't there,not a single one! And I sacrificed my breakfast just for this crap, which was fake the whole time!Damn you!You're gonna pay for that!"

  Yep,he got the right room.

  He kicked the doors open,which silenced the whole room immediately. They looked to who did that,and to their surprise,it was Sleepy Ash with a seriously angered face.

  Lawless poked his head out,"Nii-san-?"

  He gulped when he saw Sleepy Ash's deathly aura leaking out,and his whole face was contorted into a temporary glare.

  He sat at the head of the table,with Mikuni at the other end.

  They took this as a indication of Sleepy Ash's message of 'Shut-The-Fuck-Up-And-Do-Not-Mess-With-Me-Right-Now-Or-Face-Hell-And-Get-Back-To-Your-Own-Fucking-Seats,-All-Of-You'.

  They gulped,and scrambled for their own seats. They all sat in the same position they sat when they were assembled by Sleepy Ash.

  "S-Sleepy Ash..Why a-are you so..a-angry-looking..? Did something g-go wrong..?" World End tried to break the ice but still stuttered, earning a glare from Sleepy Ash.

  He squeaked,and shut his usual-blabbering-and-noisy-mouth.

  The reason why Sleepy Ash was so angry?

  Well,he allowed the Eves to be separated away, again,and it was his own Eve to boot.

  Mahiru.

  Sleepy Ash tried to cool himself down,and placed his left elbow on the table.

  He looked down,but used his left hand that was positioned on the table to push some of his bangs up,showing one of Sleepy Ash's crimson eyes.

  He took several calming breaths to cool himself down,and finally said,"..I.."

  " 'I' ?"

  "I..met some of the Eves..Three to be exact.."

  "WHAT?!YOU FOUND THREE,WHILE ALL OF US DIDN'T FIND ONE?!" Lawless exclaimed,but Sleepy Ash glared at him.

Mikuni slammed the table and stood up with a victory face on and a grin,"HA!See?!I wasn't lying to all of you!Sleepy Ash met some of them!I'm not really a liar—"

Sleepy Ash glared at him too,which caused Mikuni to retreat and seat back down.

  That glare said 'Shut-The-Fuck-Up,I-Didn't-Give-You-Permission-To-Speak,-Did-I?'.

  "Shut up,Lawless,and Mikuni," Mother voiced out for Sleepy Ash, and Lawless reluctantly nodded, along with Mikuni.

  "All of them were the same Eves Lawless met, Tetsu,Mahiru and Licht," He didn't allow Lawless to but in and start asking how Licht was and if he was alright,"But.."