Chapter 4

"Where are we?" Mikuni asked.

"I think that the better question to ask is why we are even in a Goddamn forest." Misono hissed in Mikuni's ear,and Mikuni pouted.

"Seriously,out of all the people I end up with stranded in a forest,it just had to be the one guy that I despised the most?"

"Fate really does hate me alot," Misono grumbled,and Mikuni looked like he was about to cry because of Misono's statement.

"Abel!Misono's being such a meanie!" Mikuni cried to Abel as he held her close to him. Izuna sweatdropped at the scene before her.

'Complete idiots..' was what she thought. Then,she suddenly remembered about what happened.

"Ah!That's right!" A lightbulb lighted over her head. Mikuni and Misono both turned to her, with question marks floating above their head.

  She pointed out,"We were fighting with Tsubaki, right?! And then,he suddenly sent us here to this.. Place or continent!"

  Both of the Arisuin brothers took 10 seconds, before they too,realised it.

  "Ah!That Is correct!" Mikuni cried,as he ruffled his hair in frustration,while Abel was on his shoulder.

  "But the question is.." Misono looked over the cliff again.

  "Where are we,and where are the others?"

  With Mahiru and the others.

  Mahiru sighed in exasperation by a random fountain.

  He has lost both Tetsu and Licht TWICE in a row.

  Mahiru shook his head,and hung his head low,"Ugh..And here I thought it would be easy to find a Angel-Wannabe and an Onsen-Owner son in this Old-Timely-Crowd.."

  -/-

  Flashback to when Mahiru was with Tetsu and Licht.

-/-

  "Hey,how about we go to that town?" Tetsu suggested,and Mahiru placed a finger to his chin,"I'm not sure..We don't even know where we are!"

  "But it's definitely better than being in a forest, right?" Licht butted in,and Mahiru thought about it for awhile. He soon gave up,and nodded.

  "But we still have to go through this forest to get to that town.." Mahiru pointed out,and the two nodded.

  "It's okay.We still have our leads given by our Servamps,right,Mahiru-San?" Tetsu asked,and all of them realised it.

  However,Mahiru said,"But I don't feel like the 6-hour consequence is happening right now."

  Licht tilted his head in confusion when Mahiru said 'The 6-hour-consequence',but he soon realised that Mahiru meant the consequence thing when you get too far away from your Servamp for 6 hours.

  Licht tried to summon his lead,and it worked! His boots came back to his feet!

  Oh yeah,I think that I forgot to tell you,but Licht was barefoot this whole time.

  The rest stared in curiosity. Tetsu summoned his Coffin,and Mahiru was the next to go. However, when he summoned it..

  ..There were Two weapons?

  One was his spear,and the other one was..

  ...His broomstick?

  "Huh?I thought that it already evolved?" Mahiru asked,and the rest shrugged.