Chapter 12

Sleepy Ash yawned.

  He had been assigned to this town by that two-faced Mikuni.

  Yet,could he trust that guy?He seemed quite suspicious.

  He chose to walk around in his human form,to observe the people better. However..

  ..HOW CAN HE FREAKING SEE ANY 'Housewife' OR 'Onsen-Helper' (Not like he knows what was an Onsen) AND AN 'Angel-Wannabe' IN THIS SEA OF PEOPLE?!

  He sighed in exasperation,and glanced around. The people here were chuckling happily,not knowing that there was a Monster amongst them.

  "I swear that if both of you wander off again, admiring those antiques,I'll personally tie the both of you up and keep you on a leash!"

Sleepy Ash's eyes widened.

That voice..was familiar.

He darted his eyes quickly throughout the crowd, scanning the area sharply to see who said that.

His eyes caught onto a group that had their backs on him.

It consisted of a blond,a brunette and a ravenette with a streak of white on the side.

The blond was sporting a white vest with a blue shirt and long white pants.There was a towel draped on his shoulders too.

The ravenette was sporting a black jacket with white jeans. He was wearing black boots that reached his knees,and had a purple hue that glowed from it.

What was most noticeable,was his Pure-White Angel Backpack.

That was..

Licht,Lawless's Eve.

He had recalled that Lawless said that his Eve's most recognisable clothing was his Pure-White angel backpack.

That's gotta be him!

And beside Licht,was a brunette.

The brunette was sporting a black jacket too,just without a hood.He also had black pants on,with a pair of simple black rubber shoes.

When the air breezed by,the jacket swayed in the air,and beneath it,Sleepy Ash could see a white t-shirt.

Sleepy Ash recalled what Lawless had said.

His Eve,Shirota Mahiru,was a brunette,and his clothes were simple.

So that's..

  ..Mahiru..?

Sleepy Ash suddenly remembered the photo Mikuni showed him. It consisted of a Blond,a Brunette and a ravenette.

So they're definitely Eves!

"Sorry," The blond apologised,and the brunette huffed.

Only when they strayed further from Sleepy Ash's figure,did he realise that he shouldn't be gawking at them,and trying to reach them!

He pushed the people aside,ignoring the complaints of him being rude.Just before he could reach them,someone stepped in between him.

It was a man with Red Hair and was wearing black gloves.

"Move!" Sleepy Ash snarled,but the man just apologised 'sincerely',"Sorry, no can do.This Old Man here was instructed by Tsubaki-san to restrain you from meeting the Eves."

Sleepy Ash's eyes widened.

He glared at him while releasing his fury onto him for saying Tsubaki's name and stopping him from reaching out for the Eves,his Eve,when they were right there,"And who the hell are you?!"