Chapter 7

"You're..An Eve..?" Doubt Doubt was utterly speechless. Never did he expect that he would meet an Eve this quickly.

And it was HIS OWN Eve to boot!

  Mikuni had several question marks floating above his head.Why did Doubt Doubt say that,as if he was questioning what an Eve was in the first place?

  He stepped back,and examined Doubt Doubt carefully this time with his sharp eyes.

  This Doubt Doubt,still wore long and black clothes. However,there was this hat that covered his own face,but it was different from His current time's Doubt Doubt.

  There weren't three paper bags,but one hat.

  His sharp Crimson Eyes were able to be seen, and Mikuni realised that this current Doubt Doubt,was different from Jeje.

  "Servamp of Envy," Mikuni started off seriously, unlike his cheerful self which shocked Doubt Doubt for a second,"Would you be so kind to tell me what this year is?"

"The year is.. ____." Doubt Doubt stated of.

(A/N:From here on out,I'm not going to make Doubt Doubt talk in bold letters.

And the reason why I placed the year as '___' is because I do not want to estimate the year and get it wrong,and probably trigger some of you.)

"SO THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME! I'M IN THE PAST BECAUSE OF THAT TSUBAKI!" Mikuni ruffled his hair in frustration and knelt down. Even Doubt Doubt was baffled.

"What year are you from..?" Doubt Doubt whispered out,and Mikuni stood up and replied,"The year ____."

"So you're from the future..It kind of makes sense.." Doubt Doubt concluded.

  Mikuni nodded with a sigh,"Tsubaki sent us back,huh..This is such a troublesome scene.."

  "Your Future counterpart,named Jeje by me,is probably panicking over my absence right now,no matter how many times he says no."

"However..We have a much more painful problem to solve here.." Mikuni breathed out,which piqued Doubt Doubt's interest.

"I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE TO STAY FOR THE NIGHT!AND THE SUN IS SETTING ALREADY!" Mikuni fell to the floor,and cried.

Doubt Doubt merely glanced at him,before shrugging and heading off,"I'm going back to the Mansion. Don't follow me."

And that,made a lightbulb light over Mikuni's head.

Mikuni desperately grasped onto the ends of Doubt Doubt's clothes,and cried,"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF,YOU MEANIE!"

  "And you have a mansion too!Why don't you just let me stay for the night?!"

Doubt Doubt shook his head,and tried to pry him off him,"Don't.It would only cause trouble."

Man,he sure is talking alot today.

What made Mikuni special that makes him talk this much?

Oh yeah,probably because he's His own Eve.

Yeah,that's probably right.

"But you have a mansion!I won't cause trouble,I promise!I'll try to steer away from the other Servamps that are probably in that mansion's sight, so that it won't cause panic and confusion!"

  Mikuni tried to reason with Doubt Doubt,and Doubt Doubt was getting irritated with him.

However,Mikuni said this: