Chapter 9

"Um..Nice to meet you..I guess..?" Mikuni stuttered, now in his 'Playful and Goofy Mikuni' act.

  "Who are you?!" Sleepy Ash demanded,and Mikuni backed away with a slight troubled smile on his face.

With each step he took backwards,the Servamps stepped forward with that same step.

He backed away,until he banged into something.

It was the window.

They were in the second floor -Yes,some kitchens in the world are in the second floor-,so what Mikuni was considering to do was pretty dangerous.

Yes,he was planning to JUMP from the window.

'Estimating,if lady luck wasn't on my side today, I could get a sprained ankle.However,if she is..I might be able to escape.'

'Sorry,Doubt Doubt!I'm going to have to abandon you for awhile!' Mikuni estimated inside of his mind.

  "Oh look at that!A flying black katana!"

Mikuni used one of his hands to cup his mouth to project his voice even further,and the other was used to point at this 'So-Called-Flying-Black-Katana'.

  Sleepy Ash gasped,as he thought that it was one of Tsubaki's weapons that he used.

Most of the Servamps -Excluding Lawless- looked back.

Mikuni silently scoffed,"Idiots.."

  He opened the window,and made his grand escape.

  Lawless,who was the one who didn't turn back, gasped.

He ran towards the window,and the other Servamps who realised that there wasn't any flying-black-katana around,followed after Lawless.

  They watched as Mikuni was in the air,and Lawless shrieked,"THIS IS THE SECOND FLOOR,AND HE'S PROBABLY HUMAN!IS HE FUCKING INSANE?!"

  "I am not insane,and watch your language!" Mikuni retorted.

  "HE HEARD ME?!" Lawless squeaked,but Sleepy Ash retorted,"You practically yelled that out,you know.."

  They watched as Mikuni hopped and ran down the walls with precision,like some kind of ninja.

Right now,Mikuni is in his 'Serious and Cunning' mode.

Yeah,the one where he keeps smirking evilly.

And no,he does not have schizophrenia,that's just his personality.You can say that he's two-faced.

The playful side of him is when he's grasping onto his 'Dear Abel' and keeps crying that you are staring at her with lustful eyes.

The serious and cunning side of him is when he keeps smirking and when he's near Tsurugi.And when he's probably mad over something too.

Mikuni gracefully landed on the ground,and ignored the cries of Lawless screaming that he was not human,and an alien.

All of Love cried,"Old Child!Please use your bats and catch him!"

Old Child declared,"Do not worry!On behalf of my pride,I shall catch him!Go,my underlings!"

Hundreds of bats rushed out from his cloak,and Lawless kept screaming that Old Child was the one insane now.

Seriously,how many bats can Old Child hide under that cloak?

Sleepy Ash,having enough of Lawless's screaming and such,knocked him out unconscious.