Chapter 2

"UWAHHHH!" Mahiru found himself screaming, as he felt himself falling in mid-air.

"IS THIS WHAT AN ANGEL FEELS WHEN HE FLIES?!" Licht screamed,but Mahiru couldn't hear his voice due to the rough wind that was resisting against them.

He snapped his eyes open,to see that Licht,Tetsu and him were in a circle.

However,Misono,Izuna and Mikuni were at least 150 metres away from them, and Misono looked to be quite surprised when he saw them.

"SHIROTA-!" Misono yelped,but he couldn't even hear his own voice anymore.

Before they knew it,they fell to the ground. However,it didn't kill them for some reason. It was just a rough landing.

Mahiru looked around,to see Tetsu and Licht still with them.

However,Misono,Mikuni and Izuna were separated from them,and Mahiru estimated that they were 150 meters away from them.

"Ugh..Are you okay,Mahiru-San?" Tetsu groaned as he scratched the back of his neck,and stretched some limbs out.

Mahiru replied that he was alright,and Tetsu nodded.

"What a rough landing for an angel like me.." Licht sighed,and he got back on his feet.He looked around, they were in a forest of some sort.

"Huh?What's that over there?" Mahiru pointed out,as he ran over to the edge of the hill that they currently were.

His black jacket swayed with every movement he took,and he scanned the area below him.

Licht and Tetsu ran up to him. They almost tripped and plummeted to their doom if it wasn't for Mahiru.

Their eyes got drawn to where Mahiru was looking at.

It was an old-fashioned town of some sort. People were walking around,dressed like actors in a play from the 1600s, England style.

"Where the hell are we?"

Earlier,with the Past Servamps.

"Tch,you're back,My rival," World End (Gluttony) spat in disgust,as his eyes trailed from Sleepy Ash's bloody figure.

His black robe was tainted with the blood of his Creator,and He was staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing at the moment.

  Sleepy Ash didn't say anything,and just stared at them with a blank face.

  "Lets' go inside to..Talk."

  In the Servamps' mansion.

  Lawless stared at Sleepy Ash with hatred and disgust. Sleepy Ash had killed off their creator!

What kind of petty excuse would be able to fight that?!

  "I..found out about something." Sleepy Ash stated, and this piqued their interest.

  "And what is it,Sloth?" Old Child questioned him, and Sleepy Ash took a deep breath:

  "There's one more of us Monsters."

Nobody said a word,for at least 10 seconds that felt like eternity.

Until Lawless slammed the table,and yelled:

"WHAT?!I THOUGHT THAT THERE WERE ONLY SEVEN OF US?!"

"Shut up,Lawless.Your shouting is making my eardrums burst,and it's a pain," Sleepy Ash hissed, and Lawless relunctantly sat back down,pouting.